Ranked by D1Baseball

Martin... Trailerhassee paper..."If I was going to be a lobbyist -- and Tallahassee is the capital, and we do have some lobbyists in our city -- I would have to say that a winning record of (14 games) over .500, four over .500 in our league is certainly impressive."

3-6 vs the ACC top 6 teams...that is impressive...Fswho played a very soft schedule in and out of the ACC.

Advertisement
Stolen Bid Watch

Here's what I came up with as possibilities to get an extra bid and push UF and FSU further off the bubble. Feel free to add or make corrections:

AAC: Need Cincinnati, Tulane, or Wichita State to win it
ACC: If it's not going to be us, we could use Wake Forest or Boston College winning the tournament
B12: Need Kansas, TCU, or Kansas State to win it
Big East: There will be an extra bid if anyone but Creighton wins the tournament
Big Ten: Extra bid if it's anyone other than Indiana, Illinois, or Nebraska
CUSA: Extra bid possible if anyone other than FAU wins it
MVC: Possible extra bid if Dallas Baptist, Illinois St, or Indiana St don't win
MWC: Possible extra bid if Fresno St doesn't win
WCC: Possible extra bid if BYU doesn't win
Thanks for putting this together. Was actually just going to post asking about who we should be rooting for today.

Stolen Bid Watch

Here's what I came up with as possibilities to get an extra bid and push UF and FSU further off the bubble. Feel free to add or make corrections:

AAC: Need Cincinnati, Tulane, or Wichita State to win it
ACC: If it's not going to be us, we could use Wake Forest or Boston College winning the tournament
B12: Need Kansas, TCU, or Kansas State to win it
Big East: There will be an extra bid if anyone but Creighton wins the tournament
Big Ten: Extra bid if it's anyone other than Indiana, Illinois, or Nebraska
CUSA: Extra bid possible if anyone other than FAU wins it
MVC: Possible extra bid if Dallas Baptist, Illinois St, or Indiana St don't win
MWC: Possible extra bid if Fresno St doesn't win
WCC: Possible extra bid if BYU doesn't win

Dude, excellent contribution. Appreciate it!

Miss St walked off LSU in 17 last night. They have a taxed bullpen and a quick turnaround today against Auburn. As long as we take care of business I don’t see them jumping us

Miss St walked off LSU in 17 last night. They have a taxed bullpen and a quick turnaround today against Auburn. As long as we take care of business I don’t see them jumping us

Well that just sucks. Play a six hour game, lose the lead in the 15th, lose the game in the 17th, and then turn around and play a 2:00 pm game in 91 degree heat.

Advertisement
A&M goes down to Ole Miss killing any chance they had at a host IMO.

Michigan walks off Illinois, killing any chance Illinois had at hosting. Also keeps Michigan’s hopes alive at an at large, which we would love to steal from UF and FSU

Advertisement
Clemson up big against Louisville, bottom 8. Big deal for Clemson which helps them get closer to an at large. Much better RPI than FSU as well

Advertisement
Back