Rambo to Miami!!!!!

Pointing out that he’s bounced around and that his helicopter stage parents are not going to be satisfied with him backing up a guy a class ahead of him isn’t “bashing.”

You guys are very sensitive men. I think he has some skills and would be ecstatic if he’s actually better than every QB we have.
For the record, I don’t think there’s any chance he gets beat out by anyone not named King.
Regardless, your point off base and borderline moronic. The kids parents moved so he could play football because Cali shutdown. Then moved again because he was deemed ineligible at another school. You’re correlating this to guys transferring because they simply aren’t good enough to win a job. Garcia would’ve started at all those places. At least compare apples to apples before crying when someone calls you out.

Advertisement
For the record, I don’t think there’s any chance he gets beat out by anyone not named King.
Regardless, your point off base and borderline moronic. The kids parents moved so he could play football because Cali shutdown. Then moved again because he was deemed ineligible at another school. You’re correlating this to guys transferring because they simply aren’t good enough to win a job. Garcia would’ve started at all those places. At least compare apples to apples before crying when someone calls you out.

Didn't he transfer twice in Cali before he ever transferred to the Georgia schools? Although I like Garcia a lot as a QB prospect, the game has changed. If he's not starting by year 2, he's probably gone. That's just what happens with these highly rated QBs... they aren't sitting around waiting for "their turn" anymore.

Didn't he transfer twice in Cali before he ever transferred to the Georgia schools? Although I like Garcia a lot as a QB prospect, the game has changed. If he's not starting by year 2, he's probably gone. That's just what happens with these highly rated QBs... they aren't sitting around waiting for "their turn" anymore.
He’s too in his feelings to realize I wasn’t only talking about the transfers to Georgia. He was moving around in CA too.

I was thinking that with the WR room being 12-15 deep that we would have a few guys transferring out after Spring ball. But then I remembered that we have 4 guys leaving after this season. (Pope, Wiggins, Harley, Rambo). That said, a HOT TAKE of mine is that I think one of Pope or Wiggins transfers out after Spring ball. Just a hunch. I dont think both survive. Leash will be too short.

Advertisement
Agreed, once I saw Perry in the bowl game I figured TVD was not ready or something was wrong.
This staff really, really likes experience at the QB position. Perry had that, and it was an easy call to make. It's not like TVD was sitting behind a career backup. Perry lit it up in the bowl, so he obviously was ready for that situation. Would TVD have been? Maybe, maybe not. The staff went with the guy they felt gave them the best chance to win the game, and they made the right call. TVD could have played just as well, but Perry had a history of stepping up. You go with him first, then if it doesn't work out, give TVD a shot.

Just because they went with Perry does not mean that TVD wasn't ready. Now had Perry stunk up the joint and they not put TVD in, then yeah, that's a red flag. Perry went in and played a great game, so we just don't know about TVD now because he didn't get a shot. I take absolutely nothing from Perry getting the nod, considering how well he played.

I was thinking that with the WR room being 12-15 deep that we would have a few guys transferring out after Spring ball. But then I remembered that we have 4 guys leaving after this season. (Pope, Wiggins, Harley, Rambo). That said, a HOT TAKE of mine is that I think one of Pope or Wiggins transfers out after Spring ball. Just a hunch. I dont think both survive. Leash will be too short.
Which 6 are you most high on?

For me it's
Harley
Rambo
K.Smith
B.Smith
Redding
Brinson

J.Payton has shown me nothing and Daz Worsham will never start here. I like Restrepo a bit but not sure about him long term.

Advertisement
Kids transfer everywhere. It’s been like this for years. It’s doesn’t put into question a kids character

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like Keyshawn’s length and speed and upside..but y’all can’t be serious with that..

I'm just pointing out what most are basing it on.
Not agreeing nor disagreeing but any player that flashes talent is immediately better than the players ahead.
I mean people think a true freshman in Garcia is better than any of our QBs.

Do you think you know more then Rob likens? As far as his wr rotation given no spring and limited practices?
Did I say that? It was painfully obvious that Pope and Wiggins aren't the answer, how many more drops do we need to see? I get there was no spring practice and Smith got hit with Covid but next year we are going to have more options to go along with Smith.

Did I say that? It was painfully obvious that Pope and Wiggins aren't the answer, how many more drops do we need to see? I get there was no spring practice and Smith got hit with Covid but next year we are going to have more options to go along with Smith.
So your saying you know more then likens..because he’s the one still playing those two..so clearly to him it isn’t obvious sun-Friday in the building.

look the thing is this all them guys need to get better. Ppl here were clamoring for Harley to hit the portal or be benched this past szn until he strung some games together.. I’m good on likens and won’t pretend or insinuate that I know more about his guys.

That room needs to step up it’s consistency..same mofos anointing 17 year olds who ain’t been on campus yet were the same ones on popes **** when he wasn’t getting play in 18. It’s a rinse repeat process..until the day I see these new cats flat out take these guys spots I’m certain Rambo, Harley, Pope, Wiggins will squarely be in the mix until someone flat out takes they ****. And that starts in the building and then on greentree.

It's the Brian Hightower effect. Whenever a WR from California makes a contested catch deep down the field, Miami fans anoint him the next big thing and set their expectations really high without regard for anything except that one play he made that they saw on tv.

Advertisement
Back