Rambo to Miami!!!!!

The combo of Rambo & Harley will be an upgrade from last year.

If we can get a guy like Keyshawn Smith developed & on the field regularly we could have an even better passing attack than we've seen.

The key will be to have real competition in Spring & Fall, this staff has to get out of shoo-in starters & playing guys who consistently underperform & never being held accountable for it.

We have plenty of WR's this year, no reason to play Wiggins & Pope all year despite their drops.
Keyshawn Smith looked light years better than Wiggins and Pope

Advertisement
It's quite possible that Harley leaves as UM's all time leader in receiving yards. He's only 932 yards behind Santana Moss.

Yes, I know. He's got the advantage of having an extra season of eligibility. Still, it's an impressive feat.

Edit: He's even more likely to pass Reggie Wayne for the all time receptions record. He only needs 48 catches.
With an extra 2 yrs and a Harley’s makeup, think of what Jeff Thomas could have accomplished.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Van *******???? Dude, you are an incredible writer!! Every time you're banned, CIS becomes the lesser for it. Keep bringing it, brother!
I've been banned once in what will forever be known as the biggest travesty in CIS history. It was CIS's own McCarthy Era/Insurrection.

I'll overlook that incredible error in judgment and continue here as a public service to my fellow members. I didn't want to see this place continue to circle the drain as it was in my absence. I spent too long building this place from the ground up to watch it destroyed by a lapse in judgment.

This portal rule which is sckechy , it means that's it not a guarantee. The player can change is mind at the last second. Rambo can decide at the last second. Is that right.

Advertisement
Garcia has bounced around a lot and has a helicopter stage dad and mom. I wouldn’t count on him sticking around if he feels Van ******* is ahead of him.
This is what I keep trying to tell the casuals in my group thread...they think this dude is our next stud because he had a high ranking. Meanwhile, I keep having to remind them that his parents are psychos who dissolved their marriage so he could play football. Tell me one time a kid with that kind of parents actually lived up to the hype. Some Forcier / Clausen vibes.

This is what I keep trying to tell the casuals in my group thread...they think this dude is our next stud because he had a high ranking. Meanwhile, I keep having to remind them that his parents are psychos who dissolved their marriage so he could play football. Tell me one time a kid with that kind of parents actually lived up to the hype. Some Forcier / Clausen vibes.
Trevor lawrence... 🎤🏃💨

Advertisement
Garcia’s parents went to extreme measures to get out of the **** hole Cali and moved in BFE Georgia so he could play football. Y’all bashing this kid is comical. I promise y’all same mofos gonna be giving him a rim job sooner than later.
Pointing out that he’s bounced around and that his helicopter stage parents are not going to be satisfied with him backing up a guy a class ahead of him isn’t “bashing.”

You guys are very sensitive men. I think he has some skills and would be ecstatic if he’s actually better than every QB we have.

Advertisement
Back