Rambo to Miami!!!!!

This was uploaded after he transferred so I hadn't seen it until now. Now that I have I'm a lot more positive about this pickup.

He shows a variety of release solutions, winning a lot of reps vs a good press corner in Elam without getting targeted. I liked seeing him adjust routes vs zone and he looks like an intelligent receiver overall. He's a very enthusiastic blocker and uses his length to his advantage. His change of direction was also better than I previously thought.

There are still issues like body control and hands. He lets the ball into his frame and uses incorrect hand position at times, which to me shows a lack of confidence in his hands to snag passes. But he did extend for one in a Miami highlight vid so hopefully that's corrected.

Anyway, even if his hands are a letdown he can still win outside at the line, create some in-cut separation and be assignment-sound. I'm comfortable with him getting the bulk of snaps at X or Z so we just need 1 other guy to step up opposite him.

Advertisement

This was uploaded after he transferred so I hadn't seen it until now. Now that I have I'm a lot more positive about this pickup.

He shows a variety of release solutions, winning a lot of reps vs a good press corner in Elam without getting targeted. I liked seeing him adjust routes vs zone and he looks like an intelligent receiver overall. He's a very enthusiastic blocker and uses his length to his advantage. His change of direction was also better than I previously thought.

There are still issues like body control and hands. He lets the ball into his frame and uses incorrect hand position at times, which to me shows a lack of confidence in his hands to snag passes. But he did extend for one in a Miami highlight vid so hopefully that's corrected.

Anyway, even if his hands are a letdown he can still win outside at the line, create some in-cut separation and be assignment-sound. I'm comfortable with him getting the bulk of snaps at X or Z so we just need 1 other guy to step up opposite him.

They made the turds look like the keystone cops!

@ 1:10 says otherwise bub

hit him in both hands, probably thinking of his td celebration before securing the catch lol
Well , actually I didn’t look at the video what I did do was and being a realest have say it “ I drank the Koolaide “ I’ve been known to do that and it backfires in hope.

I really want our team to have receivers that can catch a football but speed is the game here , I’d love to have a Joe Brodsky or Howard Twilley type receiver slow but runs awesome routes and can CATCH.

But 4.4 40 or so is a priority, thanks for sharing

GOCANES

Advertisement
Well , actually I didn’t look at the video what I did do was and being a realest have say it “ I drank the Koolaide “ I’ve been known to do that and it backfires in hope.

I really want our team to have receivers that can catch a football but speed is the game here , I’d love to have a Joe Brodsky or Howard Twilley type receiver slow but runs awesome routes and can CATCH.

But 4.4 40 or so is a priority, thanks for sharing

GOCANES

No worries cane bredren it happens I just made a mistake in another thread 🤦🏾‍♂️ **** happens 🤣

@ 1:10 says otherwise bub

hit him in both hands, probably thinking of his td celebration before securing the catch lol
He was interfered with but still you'd like to see better play strength attacking the ball at its highest point rather than a soft basket catch.

This is something all Miami WRs struggle with and why a guy like Redding should have a role.

Advertisement
Back