Quotes from recruits on Cristobal

Advertisement
You know Patke would have totally copy pasted something like this if he were still here:

Hi [insert name here],

Congrats on your success at [insert high school here]. You are the top [insert position here] on our board and will be one of the key leaders of the [insert school year here] class. We look forward to seeing you on campus when you officially visit on [insert OV date here].

Regards,
[insert full name and title here]
This is probably facts..,..I don't even think Patke knows how to use a phone

Advertisement
Advertisement
Recruits really like that? Lol. I'd be like "I get it" after a few calls in one week. How many different things could a coach be possibly telling you?
If I was Mario I would also forget what I said to what kid and when. I can't even remember my mates names sometimes, let alone whether I told a kid "we need you, not want you" and "we want you, we don't need you".

I don't know about yall but i think we can get the #1 class next year. Jimbo is a good recruiter but A&M been trash for decades before and they are right at the top. Now that we wont have financial impedements i can definitely see us getting the #1 class next year. South FL recruits are on fire, FL in general is on fire and we have a in on alot of national recruits coast to coast.
Im confident of top 5, why not #1?

Advertisement
We need to load up on Top 5-7 classes for about 3 years. Those high level classes along with the portal should get us in the playoff talk especially with expansion on the table.

I don't know about yall but i think we can get the #1 class next year. Jimbo is a good recruiter but A&M been trash for decades before and they are right at the top. Now that we wont have financial impedements i can definitely see us getting the #1 class next year. South FL recruits are on fire, FL in general is on fire and we have a in on alot of national recruits coast to coast.
It's becoming very obvious to to come close to it we must set up a top ten type NIL operation.

It will be very difficult to end up with the #1 class. Not impossible but don't forget the rating services have a bias involved and expecting Mario to land the necessary 5-7 five stars might be setting the bar a little too high. Miami still isn't offering what other schools are, not yet at least.

Personally, I'm expecting classes in the 5-7 range when it's all said and if we can win consistently, then recruiting will elevate into Bama/UGA/A&M territory.

Advertisement
Looks like those are mainly for marketing. Sorry to derail thread. Looking to type a text to a customer at 10 o’clock when it’s on my mind but schedule to send at a more appropriate time like 9 the next morning.
When you said “business” I assumed that’s what you meant

It will be very difficult to end up with the #1 class. Not impossible but don't forget the rating services have a bias involved and expecting Mario to land the necessary 5-7 five stars might be setting the bar a little too high. Miami still isn't offering what other schools are, not yet at least.

Personally, I'm expecting classes in the 5-7 range when it's all said and if we can win consistently, then recruiting will elevate into Bama/UGA/A&M territory.
I think it will be top 5 for sure. Maybe we buyout those recruiting class make them start inflating our recruiting classes

This is the key. Miami still doesn't slosh money around like others do.

Advertisement
Back