Quotes from recruits on Cristobal

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think it will be top 5 for sure. Maybe we buyout those recruiting class make them start inflating our recruiting classes

I doubt 23 will be a top-5 class. I mean Bama, UGA, A&M, Ohio St - that's probably a set top-4. Then USC will clean up out West and Texas/LSU/Oklahoma will put up huge $ to try to keep up. I think somewhere in the 7-9 range is more likely. Mario gives us a chance to compete for talent with these teams, at the very least

Recruits really like that? Lol. I'd be like "I get it" after a few calls in one week. How many different things could a coach be possibly telling you?
This isn’t like talking to a girl. You gotta convince players your school gives them the best shot at getting them to a championship and the nfl. Relentless work is what it takes for both of those and seeing a coach commit to me like that would make me think he’s willing to do the work to put me in the nfl

Advertisement
Mirabal is already listed as the Primary on Kirkland, & Lake dropped a CB to us on Xmas (but it’s a low confidence).

Is this kid related to Denver?
He also dropped a 1 confidence on like every prospect we see after. Weird **** happened that day for Lake lol Too much eggnog

I call BS friend, you got over 3000 posts in 10 months on CIS lol.
Yes, on CIS, a forum where knuckleheads like you and me post for ***** and giggles.

If I would be recruited by a lot of schools and be called up all day, the attention would make me go nuts lol

I doubt 23 will be a top-5 class. I mean Bama, UGA, A&M, Ohio St - that's probably a set top-4. Then USC will clean up out West and Texas/LSU/Oklahoma will put up huge $ to try to keep up. I think somewhere in the 7-9 range is more likely. Mario gives us a chance to compete for talent with these teams, at the very least
I definitely think we hit top 5. The players we have leaning towards just in SO FL alone is already high and we have ins with alot of out of state players too. So yes i know someone will have to be pushed out of the top 5. So be it. If man can get into top 7 with Oregon, he can get into the top 5 with us. All new coaches are not the same.

FSU was hauling in #1 classes when Jimbo was there, now they can't crack 10. When coaches can recruit its 2nd nature. However they get it done.

This isn’t like talking to a girl. You gotta convince players your school gives them the best shot at getting them to a championship and the nfl. Relentless work is what it takes for both of those and seeing a coach commit to me like that would make me think he’s willing to do the work to put me in the nfl
Yep. They like feeling wanted.

Advertisement
What’s the feature it has to do that?
My bad, just saw this. There are several features in the text messaging app. There's a + that you hit that allows you to schedule the date and time for the message. You can also add a subject, a quick response and a bunch of other stuffs.
I have an iPhone for work and it does not compare to the Samsung. The iPhone is a good phone; but very limited in other things. It does me no good for what I do.
I'm the one guy that walks around with 3 phones thanks to my iPhone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220122-185044_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220122-185044_Messages.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 96
My bad, just saw this. There are several features in the text messaging app. There's a + that you hit that allows you to schedule the date and time for the message. You can also add a subject, a quick response and a bunch of other stuffs.
I have an iPhone for work and it does not compare to the Samsung. The iPhone is a good phone; but very limited in other things. It does me no good for what I do.
I'm the one guy that walks around with 3 phones thanks to my iPhone.
That is pretty cool and it has to be so easy for Apple to do.

Advertisement
Inniss got to meet head coach Mario Cristobal for the first time in person. “He seems like a great guy,” Inniss said. “I know he is going to change the culture around here and get Miami back to where they need to be.”

Inniss says he and coach Cristobal recently texted with each other for 30 minutes straight. “There is only a few head coaches that I text like that and it is a good thing,” Inniss said.

Advertisement
Back