Quotes from recruits on Cristobal

Advertisement
Looking for a good way to send scheduled texts on my iPhone. Would help my business. If you have any ideas I’m all ears.
There’s a lot of services out there right now depending on business scale

PostScript is one we use a lot but Klaviyo the email service also has integrated a text service for business

You have to outwork your opponents to win big recruiting battles. Cristobal seems like a maniacal worker. Thats gonna get us entrenched in schools. I was pointing it out weeks ago. Rueben Bain said the same thing as well. Coach Cristobal calls him every day. Cristobal being a great recruiter is not something that happens by magic. He has a process and a big part of it is constant relentless contact with recruits, showing them the love. Its a big thing to a teenagers mind.

That's why i eventually saw the light that Mario, not Kiffin is what we need at this moment. For him to put us back in so many battles for '22 recruits is already a testament. Can't wait for the commits to start for '23

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh I see, when Cristobal texts and rings constantly it's appreciated and cool. When I do it I get a restraining order.
pgdead.png

There’s a lot of services out there right now depending on business scale

PostScript is one we use a lot but Klaviyo the email service also has integrated a text service for business
Looks like those are mainly for marketing. Sorry to derail thread. Looking to type a text to a customer at 10 o’clock when it’s on my mind but schedule to send at a more appropriate time like 9 the next morning.

Advertisement
Recruits really like that? Lol. I'd be like "I get it" after a few calls in one week. How many different things could a coach be possibly telling you?
It’s a head coach lol much different than some random on staff calling everyday.

Plus he’s over compensating right now for his lack of staff that’s finalized/announced. So he has to do that.

Mirabal is already listed as the Primary on Kirkland, & Lake dropped a CB to us on Xmas (but it’s a low confidence).

Is this kid related to Denver?

Recruits really like that? Lol. I'd be like "I get it" after a few calls in one week. How many different things could a coach be possibly telling you?

It kind of depends; but just being around some high profiled recruits, I know hearing from The HC is different. But some recruits, & parents become a little annoyed by it which is y some shut it down early. Others love the attention & post that ish all over Social Media.

Advertisement
The word that's always used to describe him is relentless. He's absolutely relentless. This is what he is born to do. Recruit, assemble talent, and coach football. There is no work/life balance. Life is work. He just grinds all day long. I know it's a cliche, and this post has a ton of them, but nobody is outworking this dude. Period.

Advertisement
Back