Quick comment on Peter moving on

[MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION], I have complete faith in you, my man! Though I am saddened by this news, like many others on this board, I am equally as excited for what the future holds for your website.

Canesinsight or die!

giphy (13).gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
There's a reason it's the largest and most vibrant online Canes community. This site still has sources of information to feed its users. For free.

Advertisement
Gonna land a CIS copter on Andrew Ivins' lawn?

Might as well since his work is getting ripped off. I do mind and appreciate people passing on info. I do not subscribe to Irvins. But the posting of his entire work as soon as he makes it available is bs. And, it should not be allowed. It’s a form of theft.

People who post it always source it, provide a link, or say per ITU/247/Ivins.

Relax.

Might as well since his work is getting ripped off. I do mind and appreciate people passing on info. I do not subscribe to Irvins. But the posting of his entire work as soon as he makes it available is bs. And, it should not be allowed. It’s a form of theft.

**** dude, you survived a Bear attack and still get this upset about things? You should be thankful you got a second chance at life

Relax.

LOL, I’m pretty sure it doesn’t work like that.

Advertisement
I'm from Italy, I read this site every day all the day (I wake up every morning and I have breakfast with Gator tears). You don't know what all this has meant to me during the process of understanding all the things about the Miami Hurricanes. Keep doing it this way.

A fan from far away.

P.S. Sorry for my english, I'll keep reading without writing from now on :redface:

Relax.

This will be curtailed going forward. I’ll take the hate, but we can’t have people posting his info verbatim and saying “credit to Ivins”.

Our only CIS insider left is Marrero, Geo basically gone.
At least Ivins is solid

Advertisement
If you're looking for a replacement well look no further fella you found him. I'm Penske material.

When do I start?

Relax.

Not what I'm saying. People who copy and paste get it deleted.

There are others who summarize and source it.

Advertisement
Pete made his name by breaking the Deon Bush recruitment.

They both went to the same high school, and Pete got the scoop when everyone else thought he was headed elsewhere.

Surely there are high school kids today at American Hereitage, for example, who want to make a name for themselves.

It’s a big loss, and he will be missed. I talked to Danny this morning, we have the right plan. It’s crootin season..

Advertisement
Back