Question: Lots of die hard Cane fans attacking the staff

I was suspicious of Golden after the Maryland game, and I basically knew he was a loser after the KSU and Notre Dame games in 2012. After the Louisville bowl loss, I thought he should have been fired. He had no business getting a year 4, let alone (part of) a year 5.
Suspicious??....I turned to my GF and said we're F-ed....You could see that sweating, Tie wearing Penn St Fraud was garbage from jump....ROTFLOL at "Fear the Tie"...

Advertisement
Suspicious??....I turned to my GF and said we're F-ed....You could see that sweating, Tie wearing Penn St Fraud was garbage from jump....ROTFLOL at "Fear the Tie"...

In retrospect, I should have been 100% certain Golden was garbage after the Md game.

That’s part of why I’m so harsh on Diaz now. I realize I wasn’t harsh enough on Golden.

The SECOND 3-4 came outta his mouth I knew we were F-ed...Lol at running a 3-4 without a Dominant NT....Should've had the sense slapped out of him...

Nothing Odd about it...Alot of posters on CIS know what tf their talking about...Alot of "us" knows what True UM FB looks like, as well as knowing good assistants when we see them.
Coaching or lack of has cost us 2 games....spin it how you want. Unpreparedness isn't the word...

I know man, you are close friends with every coach and player in UM history so you know what it takes for us to go undefeated every year.

How about you submit an application for HC. Your years spent amongst all those great football minds should have you well prepared for coaching stardom.

I think manny isn’t the answer but I also know that he ain’t going no where for a few years so I just suck it up and try to be positive

Advertisement
I’m sorry but there is no way you can make definitive statements about Diaz after 3 games.

Can you be suspicious? Absolutely.

But to say you know for a FACT that he’s a corch with such a small sample size is over the top and ridiculous.

I’m sorry but there is no way you can make definitive statements about Diaz after 3 games.

Can you be suspicious? Absolutely.

But to say you know for a FACT that he’s a corch with such a small sample size is over the top and ridiculous.
guy was a corch of a DC. one top 10 defense in his life, and it got waxed against any team with a pulse.

hes like a significantly worse version of randy shannon, whose career as a defensive coach absolutely obliterates Manny’s.

guy should never have been hired. a dead program isnt rising with a coach who was lucky to get the Temple gig.

fans are tired of garbage staff after garbage staff. rinse and repeat. it requires coaches like saban, carroll, tressel, meyer, schnellenberger to lift dead programs up. does manny’s resume even touch those guys? **** his resume doesnt even touch randy shannons!

You are dreaming if you think a coach is lining up to be dressed down by fans like you. Plenty of other jobs with more loyal fans and bagmen to keep a coaching job secure.

It's not a championship staff. Everyone can agree on that.
With only three games in and less than a year at the helm. I don’t see how you can say he’s not the guy. Maybe he is maybe he’s not. There is going to be a learning curve for him and his staff that’s the truth but, at least give him one full season before you say he’s not the guy.
The other question who would we go out and get as a replacement? I don’t think we could get a proven top tier coach to come here. Maybe I’m wrong but, I’m not ready to write him off after three games.

Advertisement
Ah yes the classic “but Jimmy was bad his first season” excuse. Its not like we heard this for literally every coach since 2007.....

Jimmy was a HC before coming to UM. Manny was a mediocre DC whose claim to fame is a necklace.
Jimmy was stuck with a staph that actively undermined him. He didn’t hire any of the assistant coaches and they had no respect for him.

In retrospect, I should have been 100% certain Golden was garbage after the Md game.

That’s part of why I’m so harsh on Diaz now. I realize I wasn’t harsh enough on Golden.

Can you guys be more harsh BEFORE they sign longterm contracts? Thanks.

I know man, you are close friends with every coach and player in UM history so you know what it takes for us to go undefeated every year.

How about you submit an application for HC. Your years spent amongst all those great football minds should have you well prepared for coaching stardom.
Nobody said that Douchebag...Only a F-ing Moron can't see our coaching is mediocre...but by all means...keep thinking its not...

Advertisement

Guess they teach typing in kindergarten....LMAO

Fans complain, period. Pay tickets? Donate? Buy merch? Put off having *** w ur girl to watch the game? Paid tuition? Then u’re vested in the program (collegiate or professional), and if the program ain’t making good on your vested interest, then u complain and strive to allow your voice to be heard so changes can be made so your investment is returned.

U think we’re bad, go talk to UGA fans yesteryear. Go talk to Bama fans. Go talk to Tennessee fans. Go talk to USCw fans. Fans complain.
Rell I don't care about complaining BUT IF the same folks complain every thread then I gotta add some folks who I thought were cool.

Then the board will go downhill just like scout and rivals..

Either way I don't care as much... NFL is back 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
My question is, and I’m NOT TROLLING, do you do it when talking to other fanbases or only here amongst us? Everyone I know that’s an fsu fan is in full hate mode about Willie this season. I’m getting a lot of “you were right, he sucks”. Last season, they all told me “he’s dealing with Jimbo’s leftover and needs some time”.
Lol Jimbo’s last season at FSU was in 2017 - his last 4 years of recruiting rankings:

2014: #4
2015: #3
2016: #2
2017: #5

They’re delusional if they think they’re devoid of talent

So were the fans wrong for demanding Coker, Randy, Al, Dorito, and John Richt’s firing?

Were we just blowhards then? Fans of this team who are ACTUAL hurricanes fans know what good football is supposed to be. we arent getting it with another rookie HC from temple.
While I agree with most what you said, the jury is still out with your last line.

Advertisement
Back