Question: Lots of die hard Cane fans attacking the staff

Boarcane

All ACC
My question is, and I’m NOT TROLLING, do you do it when talking to other fanbases or only here amongst us? Everyone I know that’s an fsu fan is in full hate mode about Willie this season. I’m getting a lot of “you were right, he sucks”. Last season, they all told me “he’s dealing with Jimbo’s leftover and needs some time”.

Advertisement
Fans complain, period. Pay tickets? Donate? Buy merch? Put off having *** w ur girl to watch the game? Paid tuition? Then u’re vested in the program (collegiate or professional), and if the program ain’t making good on your vested interest, then u complain and strive to allow your voice to be heard so changes can be made so your investment is returned.

U think we’re bad, go talk to UGA fans yesteryear. Go talk to Bama fans. Go talk to Tennessee fans. Go talk to USCw fans. Fans complain.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Fans are allowed to be critical. Sometimes it’s warranted, sometimes it’s not, but given a large enough sample size they’re usually right.

Manny needs to be allowed to find his way as a HC before we jump off the wagon tho. How he handles his staff moving forward will
Be interesting.

So were the fans wrong for demanding Coker, Randy, Al, Dorito, and John Richt’s firing?

Were we just blowhards then? Fans of this team who are ACTUAL hurricanes fans know what good football is supposed to be. we arent getting it with another rookie HC from temple.

Would you have wanted Jimmy, an "ACTUAL" Hurricane fired after coughing up a 31-0 lead at half, the biggest blown lead in program history against Maryland, followed by the Hail Flute the very next week?

Would you have wanted Jimmy, an "ACTUAL" Hurricane fired after coughing up a 31-0 lead at half, the biggest blown lead in program history against Maryland, followed by the Hail Flute the very next week?

Ah yes the classic “but Jimmy was bad his first season” excuse. Its not like we heard this for literally every coach since 2007.....

Jimmy was a HC before coming to UM. Manny was a mediocre DC whose claim to fame is a necklace.

Ah yes the classic “but Jimmy was bad his first season” excuse. Its not like we heard this for literally every coach since 2007.....

Jimmy was a HC before coming to UM. Manny was a mediocre DC whose claim to fame is a necklace.

He was a barely above .500 coach who went 8-5 with a team fresh off a National Championship, blowing two games far worse than Manny just did.

And of course you dodged the question.

The reality is you don't know **** except the longing for a past so far gone it's barely in memory.

And if Manny were Butch or Jimmy you'd be acting the same way towards them right now too.

Advertisement
It's not a championship staff. Everyone can agree on that.
I can’t say it is or isn’t yet. It’s early REALLY early... I’d like to see his first year, player development and first recruiting class. I think Manny has the “it” factor. I’m not sure if his passion can transition from DC to HC. Time will tell. Anyone saying they know for sure, loses credibility in MY opinion instantly. I’ll wait and see. I’ve obviously waited long enough... what’s another season at this point.

They are not diehards. They are blowhards.

Exactly.

I've followed and supported this program for four decades and know a slew of legitimate "diehard" fans who spend zero time or energy b1tching on message boards. Logical, pragmatic, successful people who understand what it takes to build a winner and realize Miami has been in the toilet for too long.

The knee-jerk crap on sites like these; represents a fraction of this fan base. Take it with a grain of salt.

Translation; most aren't screaming to fire a head coach after the first three-and-out of the season. Go dig on here for that "Fire Manny" thread from the LSU game in 2018.

Social media and message boards is for diarrhea of the keyboard and people just blurt out nonsense relentlessly.

Advertisement
Fans complain, period. Pay tickets? Donate? Buy merch? Put off having *** w ur girl to watch the game? Paid tuition? Then u’re vested in the program (collegiate or professional), and if the program ain’t making good on your vested interest, then u complain and strive to allow your voice to be heard so changes can be made so your investment is returned.

U think we’re bad, go talk to UGA fans yesteryear. Go talk to Bama fans. Go talk to Tennessee fans. Go talk to USCw fans. Fans complain.
DVR, bro!

Advertisement
If nothing else, the DBJ disciple crew is predictable. Most of us said last week they'd show up in force after we destroyed St. Brendans.

When we beat Ransom Everglades next week they'll be pounding their chests even harder.

I mean, if you're so ok with mediocrity, just pick another team and go infest their fanbase instead.

SHT LSU fans were trying to get Miles a$$ fired when he was winning 10 games a year.....some fans are gonna ***** unless your undefeated and winning the NC every year.

It’s the way it is,was and always will be.

This bro

Advertisement
Back