Question: Lots of die hard Cane fans attacking the staff

Lol. JW, you must have the biggest ignore list on the board and it’s not even close. I’m always laughing when you say “on the list you go.”
Rva I honestly am losing steam with the board. Between rental properties and working with DCPS I'm busy busy.. Plus it's the same 5-6 guys ruining every thread. I try and enjoy the comments when I can but yeah board will go downhill if you let every thread get ruined.. I've seen two boards go that way.

Advertisement
There's a lot to criticize about the defensive scheme this year. The offense can be nitpicked but doesn't remotely deserve a full-fledged attack. So I draw the line at which side of the ball you're "attacking" to differentiate between diehard and blowhard.

And no, there's no way you're a diehard if you're okay with the way our front 4 operates on passing downs and you think the 4th and 17 call was sound.

My question is, and I’m NOT TROLLING, do you do it when talking to other fanbases or only here amongst us? Everyone I know that’s an fsu fan is in full hate mode about Willie this season. I’m getting a lot of “you were right, he sucks”. Last season, they all told me “he’s dealing with Jimbo’s leftover and needs some time”.
I try not to attack the staff, but the administration that allows lazy coach hires to happen on the regular. Unfortunately, we dont know what we have in Diaz's regime yet. Will he finally start recruiting? Will l the losing harden him, make him grow as a coach? Is he willing to fire people he hired that arent cutting it? We wont know until probably after season 2. And 2 seasons is all he has on my show me something radar.

Rva I honestly am losing steam with the board. Between rental properties and working with DCPS I'm busy busy.. Plus it's the same 5-6 guys ruining every thread. I try and enjoy the comments when I can but yeah board will go downhill if you let every thread get ruined.. I've seen two boards go that way.
1568691897699.gif
1568691897699.gif

Advertisement
Here's the question. Who on our staff besides Manny, Blake, and Enos, be able to get a job at a power 5 school if they got fired tomorrow?

Advertisement
So were the fans wrong for demanding Coker, Randy, Al, Dorito, and John Richt’s firing?

Were we just blowhards then? Fans of this team who are ACTUAL hurricanes fans know what good football is supposed to be. we arent getting it with another rookie HC from temple.

Except history would show you that Dennis, Jimmy, and Butch struggled out the gate. Our dumb fans didn’t want Jimmy or Dennis and flew Banners for Butch. So yeah they are blowhards

You think the majority of Miami fans believe Diaz and company will have us playing for championships?

I don't know how you can make any kind of accurate assessment after 3 games. Some of you are infatuated with having "big names" for coaches. Those big names started out just like most of our current staff. I think Manny , Enos and Co deserve a chance to work with a young team, implement a new offense and show what they can do. Frankly, at this point, I don't worry about winning championships. I am looking forward to a better season than last year and am optimistic we can get to the ACC championship game.

Advertisement
Back