Quarterman's Legacy

He could have a productive NFL career. Do you think Pinckney has the better NFL career?

Shaq will have a longer and more productive career. Mike will have to reign himself in or he'll not even make it through training camp.

Advertisement
Bruh I don't hate nobody bruh I'm chill...the staff has done well the last few weeks and I'm proud the team is fighting my question has always been recruiting. But as we all know time will tell and I hope I'm wrong cause it means we are balling
Exactly, this is how it should be. Recruiting aside, I think Enos took too long to change the scheme but now they look improved so I just can’t root for failure. When nothing was changing, it looked like the return of Golden with Dorito and Mork with his Offense where it wasn’t working and the corches refused to adjust and change. At that point they needed to go. At this point, Manny will be here for a bit and if they change as they need to then I just have to support the team.

Some emotional females in those threads.

My Bad Okay ok Easy... I get crunk bout them linebackers.... I still remember Nate Webster broke Darren helmet in high school!!
That’s another thing SQ plays in a different ERA of safety Football. He may have been Really dominant even 20 years ago
Lol no worries. CIO is a huge proponent of the old Canes. We’ve had so many great linebackers that it’s just not a comparison when you start adding Ray, Vilma, Beason, DJ, Darrin, Jesse, Nate, Barrow....

Advertisement
Facts he used to intentionally pull me in lol....now I'm like he's legit Krazy so fuq it. AutisticCane6688 whatever the fuq his name is...is the real enemy of the free people that don't slurp
Wasn’t he pro-Mork as well. LMAO. People were losing their minds and I thought it was hysterical.

Advertisement
Middle linebackers...

Lewis, Morgan, Vilma, Beason, Perryman, Shaq

Being # 6 alltime for MLB's at the :neonu: .....isn't bad at all........Heck being # 13 aint so bad either come to think of it

Most LB's would take that in a NYC minute

Last edited:
He won’t have those amount of tackles due to the amount of playmakers Miami has around him in the front 7. He does however have way more tackles for loss than linebackers from those teams listed do

I would argue that Georgia and LSU front 7 have more playmakers around them

Morgan had 140 plus tackles with more playmakers in his front 7

Like is said shaq is good down hill lb
But he lacks the side line to sideline playmaking to be considered elite

I would argue that Georgia and LSU front 7 have more playmakers around them

Morgan had 140 plus tackles with more playmakers in his front 7

Like is said shaq is good down hill lb
But he lacks the side line to sideline playmaking to be considered elite
They don’t, they run a 3-4 so it’s impossible. Their dline eats up blockers which allows for the linebacker to be free to make plays while our dline attacks and make plays penetrating. Diaz even said it the other day in his interview that our defense allows for others to make the plays not just one which is why shaq hasn’t had a 100 tackle season. He actually may get that this year since he has 78 tackles 14.5 tfls with 3 games left

Last edited:
Advertisement
They don’t, they run a 3-4 so it’s impossible. Their dline eats up blockers which allows for the linebacker to be free to make plays while our dline attacks and make plays penetrating. Diaz even said it the other day in his interview that our defense allows for others to make the plays not just one which is why shaq hasn’t had a 100 tackle season. He actually may get that this year since he has 78 tackles 14.5 tfls with 3 games left

well see, I just think hes good all acc caliber not all American caliber

So often forgotten its Ridiculous....Talk about a Savage....

1574259999692.png

Advertisement
Four year starter who will probably go underappreciated by some fans until his 3rd NFL contract.

He's not Ray, Barrow, Morgan, etc. but IMO, he is definitely part of the Perryman, Beason grouping of excellent LBs. These guys sured up the defense around them, and got better overall production out the other 10 guys through their preparation, leadership and talent.

Exactly, this is how it should be. Recruiting aside, I think Enos took too long to change the scheme but now they look improved so I just can’t root for failure. When nothing was changing, it looked like the return of Golden with Dorito and Mork with his Offense where it wasn’t working and the corches refused to adjust and change. At that point they needed to go. At this point, Manny will be here for a bit and if they change as they need to then I just have to support the team.

as long as manny is successful, idc if hes here for 10000 years. i just want my HC to win games. i dont know the man personally so i dont have any reason to want him gone unless were just losing games. early on, it looked bleak, but the last 2 games it really looked like the team is turning a corner. the Lville win was far more impressive for me than the FSU one just bc its coming off the FSU game. its been a while since we saw the team put on that type of performance against a well-coached Lville team.

Shaq came in a man, played like a man, behaved like a man, and is leaving a man. A solid rock in the middle from day one until the end. You can ask for no more. Had he been here in the days of decent coaching we would think him among the all time greats. Kid will have a solid and long NFL career. If his dad is watching here, your boy did us proud each and every day and was worthy of The Smoke.

Advertisement
Back