Quarterman's Legacy

Advertisement
Look, shaq is one of the best, most productive Linebackers to ever set foot on this campus. Period. Every last one of the greats had flaws that you could nicpick. Rather that be coverage skill etc etc. kid is a 6-1 235-240 thumper and while he was here he was a dog. Made so many plays that we take for granted. Like @KrazyCane said, and pink will be missed glaring at least at the start of the year

it’s just too bad a kid like shaq much like Duke didn’t get the privilege to play on a great Miami teams who were rolling. But it speaks more to him as a person and player that he stuck with this program when he could’ve gone just about anywhere else. Too say his production has not been elite would be a bold face lie. You put his numbers up with any 4 year starters or just his jr and sr years against anyone and His production say elite

Advertisement
Look, shaq is one of the best, most productive Linebackers to ever set foot on this campus. Period. Every last one of the greats had flaws that you could nicpick. Rather that be coverage skill etc etc. kid is a 6-1 235-240 thumper and while he was here he was a dog. Made so many plays that we take for granted. Like @KrazyCane said, and pink will be missed glaring at least at the start of the year

it’s just too bad a kid like shaq much like Duke didn’t get the privilege to play on a great Miami teams who were rolling. But it speaks more to him as a person and player that he stuck with this program when he could’ve gone just about anywhere else. Too say his production has not been elite would be a bold face lie. You put his numbers up with any 4 year starters or just his jr and sr years against anyone and His production say elite
Facts, 327 tackles 45 tackles for a loss, 13 sacks for his career and he still has 3 games to play? That’s INSANE production for a linebacker in terms of negative plays(sacks/tfls)

Saying who was better is a debate you can have all day..and frankly not fair to anyone of them..but shaqs name belongs among them
Shaq belongs among Webster...Barrow...Mira and Tiger Clark??....In what world?.....Look....Love Shaq...Great Kid....Well Spoken...Good MLBer....but no way does he belong with the above....

Facts, 327 tackles 45 tackles for a loss, 13 sacks for his career and he still has 3 games to play? That’s INSANE production for a linebacker in terms of negative plays(sacks/tfls)
Exactly! But you have ppl on this board who think shaq is a product of the scheme. That’s only a fraction of the truth. And we will start seeing that early on next year. Just like with the safety play early in the year. Ppl were saying Jaquan wasn’t one of the best safety’s to play here. There will be a glaring void to fill when shaq leaves. From a leadership, production standpoint. It’s such a luxury for coach to have a guy he can depend on for 4 years to be the centerpiece of a whole defense.

Advertisement
Shaq belongs among Webster...Barrow...Mira and Tiger Clark??....In what world?.....Look....Love Shaq...Great Kid....Well Spoken...Good MLBer....but no way does he belong with the above....
The only reason not is because those guys WON titles while here bro and we’re great in their own eras as well..personally that’s why I don’t like comparing guys. As far as who is better than who, who belongs where and with who. Football is such a dependent sport to be doing that..but shaqs production is right with anyone

I might have a daughter just to let Shaq fck her. He’s an incredible credit to my alma mater. His durability, toughness, and consistency are unparalleled here.

He’s the Don Sutton of UM LBs. Might not have put up incredible numbers at any point but was always there getting **** done. The way he put the team on his back the second half of the season was a testament to his greatness.

You’re putting Tiger Clark over Shaq? Come on, brother. I know you’re all about the old players but Shaq has been the far superior Cane.

Advertisement
You’re putting Tiger Clark over Shaq? Come on, brother. I know you’re all about the old players but Shaq has been the far superior Cane.
I don't know @The Franchise ....maybe the game he had filling in for suspended Mira against OU in the NC has my mind cloudy, but that performance was one for the ages...
I can't have Shaq starting at MLBer on any of our NC winning teams...and a few others as well...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back