Quarterman's Legacy

Advertisement
The only reason not is because those guys WON titles while here bro and we’re great in their own eras as well..personally that’s why I don’t like comparing guys. As far as who is better than who, who belongs where and with who. Football is such a dependent sport to be doing that..but shaqs production is right with anyone

right with anyone

this ***aloon thinks this guy can compare with ray lewis based on this statement alone

i'm not gonna turn into another "franchise" guy but, wake the fck up.

Advertisement
Way Better than decent....but not better than Mira..Barrow..Webster...Vilma or (arguably Clark)...Not in my book....

Shaq is a above average and steady he hasn’t had a big all American type year with 100plus tackles like the guys above even compared to top recent lbs like the dude from LSU and Georgia they all had 100 plus tackles and shaqs production just doesn’t compare

I used to battle u but respect....your one of the best on here man I die Everytime u post something.....poster of the year my vote goes to u my boy. No one does it better
Lol. Same here man. @Cane Dynasty and I used to battle with @KrazyCane too but at some point I realized that he’s funny as shît. People would get so mad and I just started laughing because I realized how good he is at being Krazy. All the Kayaa shît, then Kosi...

Lol. Same here man. @Cane Dynasty and I used to battle with @KrazyCane too but at some point I realized that he’s funny as shît. People would get so mad and I just started laughing because I realized how good he is at being Krazy. All the Kayaa shît, then Kosi...
Facts he used to intentionally pull me in lol....now I'm like he's legit Krazy so fuq it. AutisticCane6688 whatever the fuq his name is...is the real enemy of the free people that don't slurp

Advertisement
Shaq belongs among Webster...Barrow...Mira and Tiger Clark??....In what world?.....Look....Love Shaq...Great Kid....Well Spoken...Good MLBer....but no way does he belong with the above....
Ya Gon Too Far.... Shaq is Nice and he may have more games started, but REALLY! 🤔
Have you EVER SEEN these DOGS????🤔🤔🤔...I saw the first two and Everbody knows the name George Mira jr... he had WAY more tackles in way less time... in a ERA WHERE he had a buncha Killa’s on defense riding with him.....Dude is like second all time in tackles here I love SQ he has a spot but it’s after that list.

Shaq is a above average and steady he hasn’t had a big all American type year with 100plus tackles like the guys above even compared to top recent lbs like the dude from LSU and Georgia they all had 100 plus tackles and shaqs production just doesn’t compare
He won’t have those amount of tackles due to the amount of playmakers Miami has around him in the front 7. He does however have way more tackles for loss than linebackers from those teams listed do

Facts he used to intentionally pull me in lol....now I'm like he's legit Krazy so fuq it. AutisticCane6688 whatever the fuq his name is...is the real enemy of the free people that don't slurp
You and Austin have been this way for years it seems. Lol

Ya Gon Too Far.... Shaq is Nice and he may have more games started, but REALLY! 🤔
Have you EVER SEEN these DOGS????🤔🤔🤔...I saw the first two and Everbody knows the name George Mira jr... he had WAY more tackles in way less time... in a ERA WHERE he had a buncha Killa’s on defense riding with him.....Dude is like second all time in tackles here I love SQ he has a spot but it’s after that list.
Dude, that’s what he’s saying... SQ’s behind those guys in his opinion.

Advertisement
U know me I'll squash the beef I'm an easy to get along with cat.....u know this rva....but dude follows me with negative bs. I even thumbs up his post if it's valid....I'm not a female I got no pride no ego....I'm chill
It’s a crazy CIS relationship.

Advertisement
Model young man and solid from jump. Yes, there were better, but I thank him for his effort and time here.
He could have a productive NFL career. Do you think Pinckney has the better NFL career?

Dude, that’s what he’s saying... SQ’s behind those guys in his opinion.
My Bad Okay ok Easy... I get crunk bout them linebackers.... I still remember Nate Webster broke Darren helmet in high school!!
That’s another thing SQ plays in a different ERA of safety Football. He may have been Really dominant even 20 years ago

Advertisement
Back