Quarterman's Legacy

Let's give Shaq some love. In a college football environment where I personally believe very few athletes maximize - or even come close to maximizing - their physical potential, Shaq is one that has clearly given his everything and been successful doing it. That kid's heart and mind is prototype Miami Hurricane **** in my book. If we're going to hate turncoat So Fla pieces of **** then we have to love the kids like Shaq who commit when it ain't the glamorous choice and then come here and eat/sleep/breathe orange and green like Shaq has. Dude is a GREAT Hurricane.

Advertisement
Good character kid, but if he doesn't have a direct, straight line to a tackle, he's doomed. It seems like he is over thinking every little thing. "If I zig, he might zag, but if I zag, he might zig... CRAP!!" He went from looking fairly instinctual early on, to what we see today. He looks poorly coached.

This isn't a knock on him, but rather the coaches paid to do their jobs. If he's the best LB in the country, like Manny says he is, then the LB coach needs to be fired.

Lazy and not a hard worker at all.

Just look at his body. How are you in college for 4 years and not have single muscle on your body? LOL

I'm biased, Nate's one of my all-time favorite Canes. I understand what D's saying though..... Nate would get upfield too early and run right by stuff in the name of killing someone (with or without the ball). He had to drive coaches bat**** crazy in film review. But, he was the most ferocious football player I've ever seen and I've never met someone more intimidating.... which is double awesome because he was only about 5'10" at best. When my kid gets old enough to play football in pads I'm going to show him clips of Nate as the model.... editing out the rage-induced gap shooting and bottom-of-the-pile ******** punching, of course.
If you complained about his Hits in practice...
He'd fight you Right then and there...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back