QB1 riding in style....

Advertisement
me a car guy: I'll take the Datsun
My first car until some ******* took a stop and totaled it.

1649875395460.png

Advertisement
The other kids get Chargers & TVD gets a 10 til, huh? Lol.

Honestly, this car looks like it fits him. Glad to see our boys get some shine w/ this NIL situation. Had we still been under Manny, pretty sure that 750 would’ve been a Datsun 240.
Haha. Was my first thought too- that it would probably be one of if not THE car TVD would've bought if he was spending his own money.

Would be funny to go back over our previous rosters and do this hypothetical with some our alumni based on the cars of those years.

I could absolutely see Kenny Dorsey in a Grand Cherokee (or a 2 door Chevy Blazer 😅) only because he didn't want to take any **** over the sensibility of selecting an Audi sedan.

Advertisement
Haha. Was my first thought too- that it would probably be one of if not THE car TVD would've bought if he was spending his own money.

Would be funny to go back over our previous rosters and do this hypothetical with some our alumni based on the cars of those years.

I could absolutely see Kenny Dorsey in a Grand Cherokee (or a 2 door Chevy Blazer 😅) only because he didn't want to take any **** over the sensibility of selecting an Audi sedan.

Yoooo, that would be too funny, actually. That should definitely be a thread in the off season to kill time. Name that NIL car for alumni. Lol

Advertisement
If Mario can get the community businesses behind UM Football it’s going to be very difficult for other programs outside of a handful of the SEC and then USC/UTexas/OSU.

We are a major city and a city that likes money - plenty of fake money out there to throw at kids for publicity.
Agree. This has been my concern about the market this whole time. But if we can sell to the community that a Miami player is a better advertiser than any of the pros or artists locally, huge for our NIL possibilities. Something I didn't expect was to see local businesses go after amateur athletes with other faces of brands in a city like Miami, where I knew it would be the case in college towns.

Advertisement
If Mario can get the community businesses behind UM Football it’s going to be very difficult for other programs outside of a handful of the SEC and then USC/UTexas/OSU.

We are a major city and a city that likes money - plenty of fake money out there to throw at kids for publicity.
And a city that likes to show its money and connections.

Advertisement
Back