QB1 riding in style....

Yeah man I love it, Its a 428i gran coupe

Nice whip, man.

As far as cars go that’s one of my top favorite colors, along with certain shades of silver, of course you could never go wrong with black, and then if you’re gonna go white, I like that pearly shiny a little bit off-white color. Not tan but just a different kind of metallic type of white, you have to see it but it’s nice.

Also there are certain cars that are made for certain colors. The one color you would never catch me dead in is that blueberry blue color that some cars have. I don’t get that one at all

Advertisement
Always keep the following in mind:
The NCAA is ABSOLUTELY POWERLESS on NIL.
NIL was a U.S. Supreme Court decision and any restriction on NIL will end up right back in a courtroom with the NCAA being sued and owing players millions upon millions of dollars. The NCAA can not touch NIL from 100 miles away. They did not create the rule, they have no enforcement mechanism for the rule.

The only way NIL can be reigned in at all is if the US Congress passes laws about NIL and even those laws will be subject to Supreme Court scrutiny. This is the equivalent of Roe v. Wade and Brown v. Board of Education.

Glad NIL is finally here. It's way past time that the players started getting their $$'s.

Im sure the NCAA is working hard on repealing this as we speak. Doubt it happens though BUT ALSO...

NEVER underestimate the willingness of Congress to listen to well paying lobbyists and do what is unfair to their citizens.

The other kids get Chargers & TVD gets a 10 til, huh? Lol.

Honestly, this car looks like it fits him. Glad to see our boys get some shine w/ this NIL situation. Had we still been under Manny, pretty sure that 750 would’ve been a Datsun 240.
Last line dead.

1649887562221.png

Advertisement
My wife and I used to ski at Killington after we got married years ago. At the time I was driving a Pontiac Firebird. I would park my car no into a snow drift like all the other cars including a lot of Datsuns. After the weekend I'd jump in my car, start it and drive home while all the Datsuns wouldn't start.

I wasn’t there, and I can verify this is a true story. Lol.

Advertisement
Glad NIL is finally here. It's way past time that the players started getting their $$'s.

Im sure the NCAA is working hard on repealing this as we speak. Doubt it happens though BUT ALSO...
At some point I expect Congress ot get involved. But even if Congress passes a law limiting NIL, it will be challeneged and the Supreme Court may find the law unconstitutional if it restricts an individual’s ability to make money.
The problem for Congress and the NCAA is that the Superme Court decision effectively said that a person has the constitutional right to profit from their name, image and likeness. Basically, athletes are like every other person in society. That is a very, very broad statement and restricitons on that right will be hard to come by.
Remember that none of these justices played college sports so none can understand why the NCAA or a college gets to limit a college student’s right to make money. They did not distinguish between a student athlete, and a student.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Meanwhile at Florida State, deserving players will get these beauties:

1649893342971.png

1649893439529.png

1649893505109.png

1649893683672.png

As a bonus, the last one comes with rich Corinthian leather.

I'm sure I'll get ripped for this but I just don't see how stuff like this won't eventually split locker rooms at schools everywhere. Other, non big name players are going to get resentful. Hope I'm wrong, but it seems like team chemistry will be harder to create in the age of the NIL deal.

Advertisement
Back