QB1 riding in style....

Advertisement
Don't be surprised to see Bama and other SEC schools cry foul here and go the NCAA about this and the witch hunt will come down.
Always keep the following in mind:
The NCAA is ABSOLUTELY POWERLESS on NIL.
NIL was a U.S. Supreme Court decision and any restriction on NIL will end up right back in a courtroom with the NCAA being sued and owing players millions upon millions of dollars. The NCAA can not touch NIL from 100 miles away. They did not create the rule, they have no enforcement mechanism for the rule.

The only way NIL can be reigned in at all is if the US Congress passes laws about NIL and even those laws will be subject to Supreme Court scrutiny. This is the equivalent of Roe v. Wade and Brown v. Board of Education.

The other kids get Chargers & TVD gets a 10 til, huh? Lol.

Honestly, this car looks like it fits him. Glad to see our boys get some shine w/ this NIL situation. Had we still been under Manny, pretty sure that 750 would’ve been a Datsun 240.
Hey, now, I used to drive a Datsun 240Z.

Best thing that ever happened was when some joker stole it and I got $ from the insurance company.

Advertisement
My mom had a 240 & it broke down on us on the streets. So my memory of it will always be negative.
My wife and I used to ski at Killington after we got married years ago. At the time I was driving a Pontiac Firebird. I would park my car no into a snow drift like all the other cars including a lot of Datsuns. After the weekend I'd jump in my car, start it and drive home while all the Datsuns wouldn't start.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love it, nothing negative to say. Just in a general sense, I am not loving the choice of exterior color but color choices are like anything else, everybody has a different opinion.

If I wanted to go light I’d go with like more of a pearlescent white.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back