QB decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d 💯 pull trigger on Howard. History says Mario will wait. Example he waited twice for Castle who burned us twice. Bekeive it contributed to us settling for Josh Goatass.
candles burn. hard to burn a castle. made out of rock

Advertisement
I’d 💯 pull trigger on Howard. History says Mario will wait. Example he waited twice for Castle who burned us twice. Bekeive it contributed to us settling for Josh Goatass.
To me if Howard wanted in and Ward legit has no clue where he wants to go you can’t not have a QB. Howard can both run and pass. He’s a red zone threat with his legs and arm. Not saying he’s Ward, but he’s good enough to help Miami win big

My 2 cents from the visit... The guy landed a little over 24 hours ago and people are already freaking out while Cam is probably recording a video, waiting for the perfect lighting bolt to strike in the background of his announcement with Rick Ross, Rohan and some Lions and here we are...
Rohan is like 0-10 so not a great indicator.

@JZCane0825 hammered that troll MackBammer over here.

And actually he’s interacted with MackBammer on 247 like an ally but I don’t think he realized it’s MackBammer as it’s a different name than his name here.
lol I must have missed this and completely forgot about him.... TF happened to him? He finally hung it up? He was a weird porster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
we rolled the red carpet out for this....?
Worse….

IMG_7858.jpeg

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back