QB decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
This must be the hold up
Going by the style of offense Mario wants
I get the sense this is more of Mario’s style
Not a gunslinger like ward
Probably has nothing to do with us

Nebraska is about land the #1 HS QB and they likely wouldn’t guarantee McCord starting spot once they got the word raiola was gonna flip to them

Advertisement

This is low key the issue I feel with Ward. Can he actually enroll today? There’s risk to accepting his commitment if he cannot and losing out on Howard. Don’t know so if anyone knows would greatly appreciate that insight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do I have the timeline right:

Cam Ward visited last week in secret? X

Can Ward (or another portal QB) is committing Sunday after no publicly reported visit? X

A decision was made on Tuesday? No wait a decision is being made today… Not from Cam Ward though according to Cam Ward, who said he isn’t making one for a week or two.

Advertisement
As a lifelong Cane, I have seen this **** too often. The pretty girl flirts with Miami just to make the guy she really likes jealous. She bangs the other guy and we are left with yet another project. If Howard wants in, buy him and use the extra money (plus that you are holding for JJ) and buy a top portal WR and a beast LB. We need to tell these trolls, don’t ever think you can come home. You enjoy Ohio or trailerhasse for life. You are not welcome in south Florida any more.*

*I am sure Rick Ross knows someone……..

Do I have the timeline right:

Cam Ward visited last week in secret? X

Can Ward (or another portal QB) is committing Sunday after no publicly reported visit? X

A decision was made on Tuesday? No wait a decision is being made today… Not from Cam Ward though according to Cam Ward, who said he isn’t making one for a week or two.
I was hoping FSU would land DJ. It all depends on what the staff wants to do. Do they want and risk losing Howard, then are screwed? Or do they take Howard and not risk it.

Advertisement
I know I’m wrong
But I when it comes to qb
I’m two years we haven’t once landed our top Choice
So just paranoid
We don’t need tvd plus
Feel you but he doesn't even fit Ward or Howard style of QB. And 247 just said to keep an eye on Syracuse and McCord

Reactions: jsy
I didn’t belittle anyone. I DO think that if you follow this stuff closely enough to be on this board you should know better than to overreact based off of a commit being cagey following a visit.
Gaby just reminded everyone that he "talked to Javion Cohen last December and he told me he was going to take 4 more visits and then committed an hour later." You all will just 100% believe whatever allows you to freak out the most.

I almost want to open a car dealership only to sell cars to members of CIS. Just tell you that my manager is really mad that I even offered you this terrible deal and watch you panic sign for $5k over sticker and a 15% loan.

While there's an attention-thirsty network of overly cynical posters, the above belittles rational people for taking a situation at face value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back