QB decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just ran into Cam Ward at the Admiral's club in MIA. He told me his decision. All I can say is that the river moon shines twice on a mossy rock.

As a lifelong Cane, I have seen this **** too often. The pretty girl flirts with Miami just to make the guy she really likes jealous. She bangs the other guy and we are left with yet another project. If Howard wants in, buy him and use the extra money (plus that you are holding for JJ) and buy a top portal WR and a beast LB. We need to tell these trolls, don’t ever think you can come home. You enjoy Ohio or trailerhasse for life. You are not welcome in south Florida any more.*

*I am sure Rick Ross knows someone……..

A 1-year transfer doesn't make or break the trajectory of our program; trust Mario knows what he's doing at the end of the day.

Advertisement
I’d be ****ed if he ended up at FSU rather than DJ (Malik Murphy that is)

Advertisement

I like this kid a lot

Ward
Howard
Taulia

Moore
McCord

Murphy

Not that Murphy, Moore, McCord couldn’t be long term solutions and maybe Murphy ends up elite. But based on what we need this season

Advertisement
I was hoping FSU would land DJ. It all depends on what the staff wants to do. Do they want and risk losing Howard, then are screwed? Or do they take Howard and not risk it.
I’d 💯 pull trigger on Howard. History says Mario will wait. Example he waited twice for Castle who burned us twice. Bekeive it contributed to us settling for Josh Goatass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back