QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
From what I heard, Howard wanted to commit, but the staff turned their attention towards Ward. That's what the credible people on here said anyways
I thought that the staff wanted Howard to commit and that he wanted to see his options. Either way, Dawson wants Howard, he literally flew out to see him as soon as he hit the portal. Dawson sweet talking him is our only hope***

***and an increased NIL deal

Advertisement
If wards off the board, that makes Howard the new #1 option and could him more money. He’s not in a hurry and will have many great places to land.
Tbh Howard played this perfectly lmao

Let Ward **** around, if he goes to UM, WH has USC or Ohio Taint to fall back on. If Ward goes pro, UM can up the NIL offer and WH cashes in.

Bravo

Advertisement
it's likely that howard / ward were trying to outlast each other to make their offer bigger but schools are now stepping up to end the standoff and threaten to move on

It said potentially starting to move on

But I’m not going to debate this people can think what they want
Fairs. It certainly changes my thinking on the final outcome but I won’t argue too much about it. I said a couple days ago I was feeling good. Today not so much lol maybe that feeling changes again in a few hours!

Advertisement
You said a couple posts ago Mario got played like a fiddle

Then you said he might have been played like a fiddle

This thread is rubbing off on you
I was talking about Mario both times but, you’re right, that is only my ****** opinion (or fear) until we will be officially out for Ward and Howard.

Just seems like this entire thing has been about leverage, until the very end lol

And Miami saying they’re gonna move on potentially is them trying to gain some back
We should have done that a while ago. To win, you can't be afraid to lose.

if he chooses Miami this late the expectation from the fans and public perception if he falls on his face, he would not recover and Miami look like it just threw money away

Advertisement
Fairs. It certainly changes my thinking on the final outcome but I won’t argue too much about it. I said a couple days ago I was feeling good. Today not so much lol maybe that feeling changes again in a few hours!
I don’t blame you it’s been a weird situation

I’ll be honest I’ve never really given us much of a chance here just because it would go against a lot of trends. But Mario will always have a puncher’s chance to me

I gave up on analyzing the tweets and leaks a long time ago though just waiting to see what happens

We got played , now reports we looking else where

Auburn was terrible this yr though. Not sure why he'd want to go there. Losing out on ward after all this and potentially missing on the 2nd and 3rd option would be typical Miami football

Well, I didn’t speak with Ward’s father this morning, but very likely Miami didn’t just start exploring other options overnight. Won’t speak to Mario’s sideline prowess, but confident he’s not asleep at the wheel in his hunt for a QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back