QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I think Howard is out of the question now. Miami waited on Ward for three weeks, do they really expect to turn around and have Howard at their doorstep? It sounded like Howard wanted to come here, but will tell Miami to kick rocks now
Didn't Miami give Howard a chance to commit and he didn't? Loll

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn't Miami give Howard a chance to commit and he didn't? Loll
From what I heard, Howard wanted to commit, but the staff turned their attention towards Ward. That's what the credible people on here said anyways

Most of the info isn’t anything new, but a national reporter saying Miami is starting to move on from Ward tells me all I need to know about our chances.
It said potentially starting to move on

But I’m not going to debate this people can think what they want

If solidcane is getting banned for disagreeing with the status quo and not having blind loyalty to guys with educated guesses, can the mods please delete my account? Thank you.
fortune teller wish GIF
👀🤷🏿‍♂️😂

Advertisement
Not sure how everyone is assuming he’s NFL bound based on that tweet thread. It could go either way.

Advertisement
From what I heard, Howard wanted to commit, but the staff turned their attention towards Ward. That's what the credible people on here said anyways
Wrong. @DMoney said that they would have taken Howard commitment even if Ward was still deciding. The first one to commit was going to be our QB.

But D$ has been VERY wrong about this so I don’t know what to think anymore.

lmao auburn just got boatraced by Maryland, c'mon man that is not a serious option unless miami and fsu moved on

Auburn is probably one of the few schools in the country that can come close to Miami’s NIL offer. They have their **** together off the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back