QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement

I still believe in ya!

IMG_1187.jpeg

Advertisement
LOL at this dude passing on $2M+ fully guaranteed and chance to improve his draft stock with a year living in Miami for NFL where's he 4-7 round and who knows what team/coach/scheme/etc. GL to him for pursuing his dream i guess. Shoulda circled back to Howard and offered the bag to KJ a week ago.

Miami quarterback Tyler Van Dyke continues to receive plenty of way-too-early 2023 NFL Draft buzz as a potential first round pick.

First sentence says it all.
Well of course it was "way too early". The statement was that TVD was getting NFL draft buzz BEFORE Mario took over. He absolutely was expected to be a decently high draft pick if his 2022 season (Mario's first season) resembled his 2021 season.

Advertisement
I like Ward. But I don’t know if the difference between Ward, Howard, Jefferson and even one or two others is great enough to wait this long.

Outside the box thinking I think if we get Jefferson from last year or two years ago we have an absolute steal.

Remember Dan Enos was his Oc for most of this season. He will be a 6th year qb who played a few dozen games in the SEC.

Advertisement
He’s not a recruit, he’s a grown *** man who played us like a fiddle.
lol idk about you but I did not feel like a grown *** man at 22. This circus is more of a reflection of the people surrounding him.

And I should probably ignore this but I can’t help it. Lol he is a recruit. Mario is literally recruiting him. i didn’t say high school recruit. Just recruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back