QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Great movie.

Classic, and an extremely underrated Christmas movie....

English Grammar GIF

Happy New Year

UPDATE: According to a report from
ESPN Senior College Football Writer Pete Thamel, both Florida State and Miami have started the process of moving on from recruiting Washington State QB transfer Cameron Ward.
Auburn has emerged as a serious contender for acquiring Ward, while Florida State has turned its attention to Oregon State's DJ Uiagalelei.
Miami could be left scrambling for options in the transfer portal. Arkansas QB transfer KJ Jefferson, who has been trending to UCF, could be someone the Hurricanes engage with.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Will howard has taken multiple visits and been in contact with multiple schools, is he the type of leader we want lol?

This is college football now, its a business..Take the emotion or overthinking out get used to kids moving like this there are millions of dollars being thrown around its all new to everybody

I agree entirely on the business side. Any good player will have multiple suitors and need to figure out what their options are. But the goalposts have been moved several times now. A decision was imminent post-visit. Then is was going to be Christmas, and now post New Years. I'm not the least bit emotional about this. Im just not all that impressed with how this appears to have been handled. But I use laguage like that for a reason. Maybe what has been discussed between UM and their party is not what it appears to be to the public eye.

The longer Ward takes to decide, the more I think he makes for a perfect pairing with Mario
You should just fast forward your life to dec 31 2024 cause you won’t top that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back