QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
@PIPO
Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020
Lil Bub Sleeping GIF

I kinda respect it ngl 😂

So what if Cribby and/or D$ was wrong, they can own it. They’re both grown men. Cribby in particular has been substantially more right than wrong over a large sample size. We all know this, no need to jump to his aid. He’s got multiple and diverse connects and for me at least, I appreciate all info.

Anyone getting emotional over it just needs to pipe down, and anyone getting rattled on his behalf at someone negatively commenting on him…kinda funny to observe.

All this and Ward hasn’t even announced a decision yet lol. This fanbase needs a QB or we’re going to cannibalize each other
Definitely some truth on both sides. I would like to see it evolve into a back in forth with intended target.

Advertisement
I kinda respect it ngl 😂

So what if Cribby and/or D$ was wrong, they can own it. They’re both grown men. Cribby in particular has been substantially more right than wrong over a large sample size. We all know this, no need to jump to his aid. He’s got multiple and diverse connects and for me at least, I appreciate all info.

Anyone getting emotional over it just needs to pipe down, and anyone getting rattled on his behalf at someone negatively commenting on him…kinda funny to observe.

All this and Ward hasn’t even announced a decision yet lol. This fanbase needs a QB or we’re going to cannibalize each other
It is fascinating ... I found a network that may pick up the story...

1704037983975.png

This is all true, but you never made any of those qualifiers. You distinctly alluded to UM having their QB, which wasn’t even remotely true.

It's obvious you wanted to come off as being more plugged in than you actually are and now you're left walking it back.

I hope Ward signs us, but one thing is clear, you're mostly guessing like the rest of us.
Yes , I’ve been lucky for five years and I’m 100 percent a fraud. So what i have a ton of eyes on everything I post and have been right a lot. Whats funny is I don’t see any of you trolls until a moment like this lol. Weird timing.

II guess Mike Ryan and many others got the same bogus info I got. Btw it wasn’t just players and I said that. It was also the NIL side. Nobody saw the NFL thing coming and they caught folks off guard.

Everything I’ve posted has remained the same “ Miami or the NFL. Even though the NFL wasn’t an option at one time.

Now if you think I’m a fraud that’s great. Just block me and move along. I think there’s plenty of people here that’a read my posts for years that can make their own decision.

Thanks for your feed back and have a good day.

Advertisement
Yes , I’ve been lucky for five years and I’m 100 percent a fraud. So what i have a ton of eyes on everything I post and have been right a lot. Whats funny is I don’t see any of you trolls until a moment like this lol. Weird timing.

II guess Mike Ryan and many others got the same bogus info I got. Btw it wasn’t just players and I said that. It was also the NIL side. Nobody saw the NFL thing coming and they caught folks off guard.

Everything I’ve posted has remained the same “ Miami or the NFL. Even though the NFL wasn’t an option at one time.

Now if you think I’m a fraud that’s great. Just block me and move along. I think there’s plenty of people here that’a read my posts for years that can make their own decision.

Way too nice man. You should have at least given him a snack to chew on

IMG_6796.jpeg

Way too nice man. You should have at least given him a snack to chew on

View attachment 276257
It’s so funny that all of these posters popping up have 800-2000 posts since 2010 lol. Like they’ve been waiting in the shadows . It’s hilarious to me lmao. There’s been at least ten of those types in this thread . Trolls and Wezzies.

Last edited:

Dont pay attention to those posters that add no value. The board would be great without them. You, on the other hand, are the man. Team Cribby!

Advertisement
So because players (and others) said Ward told them he wanted to be at UM and that lead "insiders" to assume we got our QB?

This is incredibly ridiculous - if true - for various reasons.
You literally left out things I’ve posted you twit. It wasn’t just players and you know I’ve mentioned The NIL side. I think they’d know something too. Now block me and F off.

Well said 💯 it's probably Gary Ferman's CIS account.

Advertisement
As did a lot of people. . When players say he told them he wanted to be here and the Nil thought it was done wasn’t good enough intel. The NFL stuff caught al lot of people off guard. Please accept my apologies.

Hold up a second. You don’t owe anyone anything @Cribby - the amount of value you bring to this site and community is amazing.

If people can’t understand that life is not fixed and people have free will then they can bug off.

Miami doesn’t even offer the best path to improve his draft stock. Miami‘s only edge is NIL. If he’s smart, he’d go where there is a combination of NIL and draft improvement. Unfortunately for him, those options seem pretty dry If it’s only Miami and FSU. I can see why he might just go to the NFL.
No bias from me if those are his only options you come to Miami. Versus maybe going undrafted. Dawson will get him picked higher than whatever his grade is this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back