QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
step brothers dale GIF

Why is it assumed ward is filming an announcement video? Maybe he announces something before and the video comes out after, telling his journey from IW to the NFL.

Have I missed anything that states the video will be announcement or commitment?

Advertisement
Of course I’ll probably be banned for pointing out the obvious. Can’t have anyone breaking out the matrix up in here.
What is wrong with you? If he upsets you this much just block him.

Your entitled to your own opinion no mater how silly it is but at this point it’s obvious nobody else agrees or cares to hear it. Just give it a rest already.

What is wrong with you? If he upsets you this much just block him.

Your entitled to your own opinion no mater how silly it is but at this point it’s obvious nobody else agrees or cares to hear it. Just give it a rest already.
I blocked the guy myself. He reminds me of Denzel Washingtons newspaper in Training Day. Any, “Insider,” driven by some insecure ego, is normally full of ****. It is what it is.

Advertisement
Why is it assumed ward is filming an announcement video? Maybe he announces something before and the video comes out after, telling his journey from IW to the NFL.

Have I missed anything that states the video will be announcement or commitment?
It’s a documentary. We need more terrible documentaries from a persons view of themself.

You literally left out things I’ve posted you twit. It wasn’t just players and you know I’ve mentioned The NIL side. I think they’d know something too. Now block me and F off.
Don’t understand how people cannot comprehend that an NIL deal can even be signed and still never come to fruition (as in paid post enrollment.) Same deal with Cormani…

If that’s indeed what happened here.., I would have bet my house that Cam was locked in, hence Cribby’s prognostications.

This guy is taking out his frustration on someone who is trying to bring information to this forum. That’s all.

And for the record, I’m fine with rolling into Spring with our three youngens and perhaps KJ, Tua, or someone else to come in and compete with E Will and KB.

I’m moving on. Thank you for the efforts Crib

Advertisement
It’s crazy people coming at @Cribby 🤣 yall MF’s really must not know how **** goes down. Dude is batting like .700 at least. And obviously dealing with recruiting (kids) and anything surrounding money (hires, NIL) there will be changes at the last minute or **** will fall through. Just listen to the man and wait it out, we’ll get a QB eventually.

Advertisement
Miami doesn’t even offer the best path to improve his draft stock. Miami‘s only edge is NIL. If he’s smart, he’d go where there is a combination of NIL and draft improvement. Unfortunately for him, those options seem pretty dry If it’s only Miami and FSU. I can see why he might just go to the NFL.
Ironic username is ironic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back