QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
0 -200 is where lurkers hover . I’ve talked to a lot of them in private lol
Been lurking on Canes' boards since Grassy. It's like sitting in a bar with a bunch of guys shooting ****. Everybody knows half the guys don't know ****, never played ball, just repeat what everybody hears. It's ok. It's fun. But you respect the guys who, if nothing else, played the game and know the culture. And everybody knows the few who actually have their ears to the right doors. Nobody actually thinks the coaches or current players are hiding behind an avatar on here dropping bags of secret info. You take everything with a pinch of salt, you laugh at the blowhards, and when the people who have a history of passing along good info drop a line, you nod in respect and take a sip.

Advertisement
It’s a documentary. We need more terrible documentaries from a persons view of themself.
Who is watching a cam ward documentary ? Outside of us loser Miami fans, a few FSU fans, maybe some at wazzou and some at IW, so around 150 people, does anyone even know who cam ward is? Who is putting up money for that? I assumed maybe espn or nfl network doing a short segment on his journey at most. I guess there are 50,000 videos on Prime, and 49,990 of them are junk what's 1 more.

Advertisement
Who is watching a cam ward documentary ? Outside of us loser Miami fans, a few FSU fans, maybe some at wazzou and some at IW, so around 150 people, does anyone even know who cam ward is? Who is putting up money for that? I assumed maybe espn or nfl network doing a short segment on his journey at most. I guess there are 50,000 videos on Prime, and 49,990 of them are junk what's 1 more.
It would make for a fine NIL payment for services.

The Maude’s can put you and/or them on ignore if someone’s being annoying and pestering and following someone around.

Who?

👀
Tom Cruise Smile GIF
If I can't do it myself then na, almost had me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t understand how people can be so high on this kid and not believe he got a second round grade. There were guys calling TVD an early rd 1 pick. This kid shows a lot of Dak Prescott in his game. He’s willing to stay in the pocket, and uses his legs to make throws more so than running it. He has a plus arm. He appears to see the field really well. I saw his highlights where he effortlessly make that quick hitch or swing pass throw and our qbs just can’t figure out for the life of them. JB threw it in the dirt a few times the other night.

Either way, I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t get a high grade. It’s kind of why we are after him so bad. We need an elite talent at that spot. He’s as sure fire as it gets. IMO.
Yeah and Dak was drafted in the 4th round

Yeah and Dak was drafted in the 4th round
Do you think he would be now? So Ward could benefit from that. I don’t know, I’m just saying it doesn’t seem like a reach to me that he’d get a potential day two grade.

Do you think he would be now? So Ward could benefit from that. I don’t know, I’m just saying it doesn’t seem like a reach to me that he’d get a potential day two grade.
Ward isn’t an all pro QB. If he was Dak right now, Wazzu would have been a much better team. My goodness, put Dak in Wazzu and Wazzu is a 10 win team. I’m proving your logic is faulty. Ward isn’t Dak. But college Dak was drafted in the 4th round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back