QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate the updates on the thread title @RVACane.

Fed Up Goodbye GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

Advertisement
Advertisement
Best part about cis is the receipts.
It amazes me how many times everyone on here gets sht wrong.
But then we circle back on here and double down on our takes every chance we get and get into page long arguments over it.

It’s one thing to have an opinion. But it’s another to act as if that opinion is a straight undeniable fact that even god can’t argue against.
I think some receipts should warrant bans. Like Gladiator style voting
Joaquin Phoenix Reaction GIF

Those that are mad at Cribby are simply upset that he (as of now) was wrong. It’s becasue you wanted him to be right that you are all in your feelings. You wanted so desperately for his declaration to be true that you are now lashing out.

There’s nothing wrong with being disapporinted. Heck…I’m disappointed too. But, it’s not his fault you chose to put so much emphasis on his decree.

BTW…we will not truly know if Cribby was right until Ward decides…if he choses Miami then it simply just took longer than Cribby or anyone else anticipated.

Advertisement
Advertisement
if we don't get Ward, Mario pivots to Tate Rodemaker just to stick it to FSU

🤪 Keep that for receipts.

Advertisement
It’s so funny that all of these posters popping up have 800-2000 posts since 2010 lol. Like they’ve been waiting in the shadows . It’s hilarious to me lmao. There’s been at least ten of those types in this thread . Trolls and Wezzies.
Wait I have low post count and been here a long time, I’m not a troll. I just come to read what you and Dmoney say 😂😂. Oh That and to read Gator and Nole tears lol.

***Edit** just saw the lurker post, def more accurate term for me 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back