QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we don't get Ward, Mario pivots to Tate Rodemaker just to stick it to FSU

šŸ¤Ŗ Keep that for receipts.

If UM misses on Ward and Howard, and Taulia doesn't get a waiver, I think the next man up should be Jordan McCloud. Smart QB, not the best arm strength but a 68% completion rate. Doesn't throw a lot of INTs. Bonus is he can run too, picked up 276 yards and 8 TDs rushing. Moving from the Sun Belt to P5 is a big transition, so Cristobal would be taking a gamble. But if choosing between Jefferson or McCloud, I'd take McCloud because I think he'd be more efficient and keep the chains moving.

Advertisement
Those that are mad at Cribby are simply upset that he (as of now) was wrong. Itā€™s becasue you wanted him to be right that you are all in your feelings. You wanted so desperately for his declaration to be true that you are now lashing out.

Thereā€™s nothing wrong with being disapporinted. Heckā€¦Iā€™m disappointed too. But, itā€™s not his fault you chose to put so much emphasis on his decree.

BTWā€¦we will not truly know if Cribby was right until Ward decidesā€¦if he choses Miami then it simply just took longer than Cribby or anyone else anticipated.
I honestly don't even know why it comes down to a Cribby being right or wrong thing. Unless he is part of the recruitment or NIL team, if not it's just the information he's being told through those networks that are right or wrong, either way he was kind enough to share it. Lol some people acting like they copied his homework and he wrote the wrong answers on purpose.

Itā€™s so funny that all of these posters popping up have 800-2000 posts since 2010 lol. Like theyā€™ve been waiting in the shadows . Itā€™s hilarious to me lmao. Thereā€™s been at least ten of those types in this thread . Trolls and Wezzies.

Exactly.

And we've got people defending them with "but join date".

**** it, if someone wants to trash 12 years of board membership solely to attack certain people, just ban them like they were Manny recruits.

Advertisement
If UM misses on Ward and Howard, and Taulia doesn't get a waiver, I think the next man up should be Jordan McCloud. Smart QB, not the best arm strength but a 68% completion rate. Doesn't throw a lot of INTs. Bonus is he can run too, picked up 276 yards and 8 TDs rushing. Moving from the Sun Belt to P5 is a big transition, so Cristobal would be taking a gamble. But if choosing between Jefferson or McCloud, I'd take McCloud because I think he'd be more efficient and keep the chains moving.
Im iffy on Jefferson. He was really developing Under Briles and looked pretty good. But boy did he look awful this year. I get it, Enos etc. I just hesitate on someone who regressed. I havent seen McCloud.

Whats the consensus on Sluka?

Im iffy on Jefferson. He was really developing Under Briles and looked pretty good. But boy did he look awful this year. I get it, Enos etc. I just hesitate on someone who regressed. I havent seen McCloud.

Whats the consensus on Sluka?
I think it was all on Enos. Even Jefferson's rushing totals suffered. That tells me that it's a scheme plus OL issue, IMO.

Exactly.

And we've got people defending them with "but join date".

**** it, if someone wants to trash 12 years of board membership solely to attack certain people, just ban them like they were Manny recruits.
Itā€™s mostly weszies but whatever. Ironically I never heard from them for years now here they are. Let em trash away. They could just ignore me or block me but they canā€™t do that. I wonder why?

Can we please just get a QB so we can close this one.
No way man this thread needs to live forever

who wants to live forever queen GIF

Advertisement
Itā€™s mostly weszies but whatever. Ironically I never heard from them for years now here they are. Let em trash away. They could just ignore me or block me but they canā€™t do that. I wonder why?
Martial Arts The Young Vagabond GIF by Shaw Brothers

Hungry Season 4 GIF by Sony Pictures Television

Lonely Ryan Reynolds GIF by POKƉMON Detective Pikachu

I havenā€™t really read the last 100 pages closely. Is it still just a holding pattern for now?

I do like to sit back and observe some of these phenomenons

Not everyone of course but a part of CiS does this:

Cribby whatā€™s your thoughts?
Cribby?
Cribby its 9:15. Has anything changed?
Cribby why arenā€™t you responding?
Cribby isnā€™t saying anything we are obviously ****ed
Cribby its 9:27 any updates?
Cribby?
Cribby please say something

Cribby: *says something

Cis: OMG YOU BETTER BE RIGHT

Advertisement
Idk why anyone could be mad at Crib for saying the same **** weā€™ve heard from multiple others.

DMoney: Expect Ward to commit this weekend
Mike Ruiz: QB search coming to an end
John Ruiz: Talking **** about QB being in

I swear to god, Mario could call Crib tomorrow and tell him personally that UM was getting Caleb Williams, and when it didnā€™t happen yā€™all would be more mad at Cribby then the HC who couldnā€™t closeā€¦

Idk why anyone could be mad at Crib for saying the same **** weā€™ve heard from multiple others.

DMoney: Expect Ward to commit this weekend
Mike Ruiz: QB search coming to an end
John Ruiz: Talking **** about QB being in

I swear to god, Mario could call Crib tomorrow and tell him personally that UM was getting Caleb Williams, and when it didnā€™t happen yā€™all would be more mad at Cribby then the HC who couldnā€™t closeā€¦
Half of this website would also call Caleb Williams a JAG

Advertisement
I'm a wezzie and support you all the time, haha.

I used to terrorize the **** out of that board.

Last edited:
I do like to sit back and observe some of these phenomenons

Not everyone of course but a part of CiS does this:

Cribby whatā€™s your thoughts?
Cribby?
Cribby its 9:15. Has anything changed?
Cribby why arenā€™t you responding?
Cribby isnā€™t saying anything we are obviously ****ed
Cribby its 9:27 any updates?
Cribby?
Cribby please say something

Cribby: *says something