QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If solidcane is getting banned for disagreeing with the status quo and not having blind loyalty to guys with educated guesses, can the mods please delete my account? Thank you.
You know you don’t have to announce your departure?

I’m not remotely suggesting you go to be clear

But Like you can just go lol

Ok Bye I Am Leaving GIF by Digital Pratik

Last edited:
Advertisement
lol, about as lame as your initial reply to a valid question.
try again buddy.

by the way, Chiles, Moore, Murphy, Leonard, Vandergriff, Gabriel, McCord, Rogers, Finn, McCall, Sorsby are all QBs that committed. The only ones who haven't are Ward, Howard, Jefferson and DJ. You're acting like none have committed. The pickings get slim by the minute and if you wait too long, you may miss the boat. I guarantee Jefferson does not have a green light to come here yet.....so that leaves only Howard and Ward with the green light, and even Howard i'm questioning if he truly has it or not.

try again buddy.

by the way, Chiles, Moore, Murphy, Leonard, Vandergriff, Gabriel, McCord, Rogers, Finn, McCall, Sorsby are all QBs that committed. The only ones who haven't are Ward, Howard, Jefferson and DJ. You're acting like none have committed. The pickings get slim by the minute and if you wait too long, you may miss the boat. I guarantee Jefferson does not have a green light to come here yet.....so that leaves only Howard and Ward with the green light, and even Howard i'm questioning if he truly has it or not.
I'm not Mario, but by all indications, we have only approached Howard and Ward, so I would suggest you not being over them.

Do you really think that those guys are the only players available? All it takes is few back channel phone calls and there are plenty more players available when you are offering someone millions to come play for you. Understand the game and stop being impatient.

Advertisement
I'm not Mario, but by all indications, we have only approached Howard and Ward, so I would suggest you not being over them.

Do you really think that those guys are the only players available? All it takes is few back channel phone calls and there are plenty more players available when you are offering someone millions to come play for you. Understand the game and stop being impatient.
The official fall transfer period is Dec. 4, 2023-Jan. 2, 2024. Otherwise, you're waiting for the next window in April, which means missing all Spring camp.

Remind me when Jan 2nd is again? When do you anticipate the additional phone calls for other players?

The official fall transfer period is Dec. 4, 2023-Jan. 2, 2024. Otherwise, you're waiting for the next window in April, which means missing all Spring camp.

Remind me when Jan 2nd is again? When do you anticipate the additional phone calls for other players?
Doesn't really matter. We are waiting on Howard/Ward. Its pretty obvious. If that doesn't happen, I'm sure some calls will be made. Not sure why its so hard for you to understand.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So its down to NFL or us for Ward. If not the transfer portal period ends on Jan 2nd except for Grad transfers and teams who still have bowl games to play.

So Howard or Ward or KJ Jefferson or a grad transfer back channel.

Rather all those options than Mr Ukelele.

Advertisement
What is WEZ?
An defunct electronics store chain in South Florida that used to rely heavily upon former convict labor and some Marielitos that immediately missed Cuba. Their store motto was "The WEZ beats YOU!".

They were eventually bought out by Brandsmart USA, all the stores went straight to **** and the former employees coalesced on internet messageboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back