QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I blocked the guy myself. He reminds me of Denzel Washingtons newspaper in Training Day. Any, “Insider,” driven by some insecure ego, is normally full of ****. It is what it is.
Is this national ******** come out one last time this year day?

And I will put this out there, we never had "our QB." Wherever that info came from, it was just bad information. Nobody should have ran with it. If sources were verified at the right level, those reporting it would have known no QB was secured. And many people ran with it unfortunately giving fans false hope the times it was reported.

Advertisement
We should have saved ourselves all this hassle and all the headaches and just gone after Brendan Sorsby from Indiana who has already signed with Cincinnati. The kid is one of the most criminally underrated QBs in the nation and he would have killed it in Dawson's scheme.

But nooooooo..... We had to go for the glittering prize and seriously overplayed our hand.
Lets be honest here. If the staff went for Sorsby, who I also happen to like, without taking a serious shot at the bigger fish, the overwhelming majority of board would criticize them for not competing with the big boys and playing it safe.

Cry harder lmao.
basketball wives goodbye GIF by VH1

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea, you already said that, new guy.
There’s nothing else to be said random guy. There’s no agreed to deal in place. Miami has not relayed a deadline to him or his reps. It had nothing to do with Miami’s bowl.

It’s as simple as Miami is waiting on Ward to make a decision. You can post here one thousand times and there’s nobody that can tell you different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back