QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he relayed BS info. Ward told players he was coming but not the staff and that somehow means we got our QB? Lol

Either Cribby is Chefcane or he has a weak source around the program and was dumb enough to report what he did.

BTW, how low is the collective IQ of the cribby cheerleaders? Lol
Somebody has low IQ around here…ain’t us though.

Advertisement
Had quite a few friends who got busted for underage drinking at the Orange Bowl, when the ATF douchebags were going around with those sticks they could put in your cup to determine if there was alcohol content.

Very sad situation, with no forewarning. Just ****ed up a lot of kids' police/criminal records, for **** that everyone does.
I was wondering how the school handled some of the “underage drinking” from the mid-80’s on.

He might not be, that's the gamble. At least 1 year in Miami nets him a good payday regardless if he flops in the draft/NFL.
If his only options are NFL vs. Miami, I understand the dynamic. If he has other options, then I would explore those heavily, if I were him...

Advertisement
Messenger of what exactly? Certainly wasn’t any legit information that most of you bought in to. I’m sorry I’m coming after your messiah. It obvious some of you NEED him to be legit.
If it smells like a cvnt, talks like a cvnt, it very well may be a cvnt. SolidCvnt it is... you don't even make sense... D$ is a legit business man but lets Cribby run unchecked on his board - ok?!? Dude - log off... you're on record for shining the light on the shenanigans... thanks

Man you have some serious self esteem / ego issues if you're this insistent in attacking the "legitimacy" of an online sports blog member who has some contacts inside the football program. At this point regarding the QB situation even Mario Cristobal can't confirm which way the wind is even blowing. And you're berating a poster for not being "accurate" in his information.
Yes, I clearly have issues. My bad for disrupting your canes fan fiction.

If it smells like a cvnt, talks like a cvnt, it very well may be a cvnt. SolidCvnt it is... you don't even make sense... D$ is a legit business man but lets Cribby run unchecked on his board - ok?!? Dude - log off... you're on record for shining the light on the shenanigans... thanks
Logic failure. You’re certainly a bright one. No surprise you’re part of the hivemind Cribby bridgade.

How many times have you refreshed this thread?

Advertisement
Logic failure. You’re certainly a bright one. No surprise you’re part of the hivemind Cribby bridgade.

How many times have you refreshed this thread?
This is rich. Logic failure.. quite ironic. Carry on ! You're so bright for all to see

Man you have some serious self esteem / ego issues if you're this insistent in attacking the "legitimacy" of an online sports blog member who has some contacts inside the football program. At this point regarding the QB situation even Mario Cristobal can't confirm which way the wind is even blowing. And you're berating a poster for not being "accurate" in his information.
Yeah, someone needs to Jack this guy off. His Man juice is backed up and causing anxiety and self doubt which he projects on others. That’s my professional opinion, personally,.. get a f**king grip. If it ain’t him, It’ll be someone else. Enjoy the anguish of FSU. They went 12-1, and are still in a deep depression 😹#CANESNATIONLIFER

Advertisement
Of course I’ll probably be banned for pointing out the obvious. Can’t have anyone breaking out the matrix up in here.
If you believe this, which is fine.. there is absolutely no reason to type it out and post it other than to get the expected backlash. You knew what the response would be.

It is a freaking discussion board ... not "the coaches secret decision outlet".
Do you happen to also follow chefcane and the like?

It’s a board to discuss Canes topics, and mostly do, but I called out a poster for their BS - directly - and other posters (his cheerleaders) jumped in to defend him.

Take a moment to process it.

Yes, he relayed BS info. Ward told players he was coming but not the staff and that somehow means we got our QB? Lol

Either Cribby is Chefcane or he has a weak source around the program and was dumb enough to report what he did.

BTW, how low is the collective IQ of the cribby cheerleaders? Lol
This won't end well with you.

I'd shut up and stop while you're ahead.

Advertisement
This is all true, but you never made any of those qualifiers. You distinctly alluded to UM having their QB, which wasn’t even remotely true.

It's obvious you wanted to come off as being more plugged in than you actually are and now you're left walking it back.

I hope Ward signs us, but one thing is clear, you're mostly guessing like the rest of us.
@PIPO
Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back