QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now we’re at the point where Cam Ward has no shot in the NFL…but he should come to Miami to improve whatever helpless draft stock he could have…

Interesting.
Miami doesn’t even offer the best path to improve his draft stock. Miami‘s only edge is NIL. If he’s smart, he’d go where there is a combination of NIL and draft improvement. Unfortunately for him, those options seem pretty dry If it’s only Miami and FSU. I can see why he might just go to the NFL.

Advertisement
This is all true, but you never made any of those qualifiers. You distinctly alluded to UM having their QB, which wasn’t even remotely true.

It's obvious you wanted to come off as being more plugged in than you actually are and now you're left walking it back.

I hope Ward signs us, but one thing is clear, you're mostly guessing like the rest of us.

he relayed information as it was relayed to him and several others did as well.

This is all true, but you never made any of those qualifiers. You distinctly alluded to UM having their QB, which wasn’t even remotely true.

It's obvious you wanted to come off as being more plugged in than you actually are and now you're left walking it back.

I hope Ward signs us, but one thing is clear, you're mostly guessing like the rest of us.
greece looks GIF

fireworks GIF

Dont Be A Dick GIF by Tim Poulton

you’re right. People have to be 100% accurate on your timeline and that nothing ever changes in life or else that means they know nothing

what in the actual ****

only thing solid about you is how thick your brain is

what an *******

Dude what are you talking about? I’ll never understand people attacking guys like Dmoney and Cribby on this site. You act like situations or timelines can’t change ever!? These guys bring you information you come to the site for and are correct Waaaayyy more than they are wrong. If you don’t like it or think their info isn’t accurate then why come back? Go pay for info somewhere that is usually a week late or flat out BS narratives. SMH

Advertisement
greece looks GIF

fireworks GIF

Dont Be A Dick GIF by Tim Poulton

you’re right. People have to be 100% accurate on your timeline and that nothing ever changes in life

what an *******
he relayed information as it was relayed to him and several others did as well.

Yes, he relayed BS info. Ward told players he was coming but not the staff and that somehow means we got our QB? Lol

Either Cribby is Chefcane or he has a weak source around the program and was dumb enough to report what he did.

BTW, how low is the collective IQ of the cribby cheerleaders? Lol

he can OV places again starting Wednesday, hopefully this doesn't drag out that long

Dude what are you talking about? I’ll never understand people attacking guys like Dmoney and on this site. You act like situations or timelines can’t change ever!? These guys bring you information you come to the site for and are correct Waaaayyy more than they are wrong. If you don’t like it or think their info isn’t accurate they why come back? Go pay for info somewhere that is usually a week late or flat out BS narratives. SMH
I’m not coming after D$. I think he has legit info but he also runs a business. Cribby might have legit info from time to time, but I don’t think he’s as plugged in as D$. The cult like following of Cribby is hilarious but also extremely cringe. He can say nothing in a post and some of y’all run with it like a prediction or gospel.

Advertisement
So now we’re at the point where Cam Ward has no shot in the NFL…but he should come to Miami to improve whatever helpless draft stock he could have…

Interesting.
No. He can come here and get a great guaranteed payday, and then move onto the league next year (which is not guaranteed).

Yes, he relayed BS info. Ward told players he was coming but not the staff and that somehow means we got our QB? Lol

Either Cribby is Chefcane or he has a weak source around the program and was dumb enough to report what he did.

BTW, how low is the collective IQ of the cribby cheerleaders? Lol
Hahahaha thanks for policing the journalistic integrity of a message board. 🤡

Does shooting the messenger help you deal with the disappointment of not having a QB yet?

Advertisement
No. He can come here and get a great guaranteed payday, and then move onto the league next year (which is not guaranteed).
If I’m advising Ward, this is what I tell him. You can go to Miami and get a guaranteed 2 mil while still keeping the NFL aspirations alive. Alternatively, you can go straight to the NFL but have absolutely nothing guaranteed money-wise.

I’m not coming after D$. I think he has legit info but he also runs a business. Cribby might have legit info from time to time, but I don’t think he’s as plugged in as D$. The cult like following of Cribby is hilarious but also extremely cringe. He can say nothing in a post and some of y’all run with it like a prediction or gospel.
IMG_6363.jpeg

Advertisement
I get those options, but there are some literally saying he's not an NFL QB...

A 2025 projection I saw has him the 6th QB, ahead of TVD, Gabriel, Stone and Leonard. 6th in 2024 is Ewers, followed my McCarthy, Pratt, Rattler and Travis...

I could see why he would take his time.

I get those options, but there are some literally saying he's not an NFL QB...

A 2025 projection I saw has him the 6th QB, ahead of TVD, Gabriel, Stone and Leonard. 6th in 2024 is Ewers, followed my McCarthy, Pratt, Rattler and Travis...

I could see why he would take his time.
He might not be, that's the gamble. At least 1 year in Miami nets him a good payday regardless if he flops in the draft/NFL.

Messenger of what exactly? Certainly wasn’t any legit information that most of you bought in to. I’m sorry I’m coming after your messiah. It obvious some of you NEED him to be legit.
Man you have some serious self esteem / ego issues if you're this insistent in attacking the "legitimacy" of an online sports blog member who has some contacts inside the football program. At this point regarding the QB situation even Mario Cristobal can't confirm which way the wind is even blowing. And you're berating a poster for not being "accurate" in his information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back