QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Day after bowl game you crackheads
At that point just wait until halftime of the national championship game. Or during the national anthem of the Super Bowl. Or have Pate announce it at the groundbreaking of South Florida's first Academy Sports.

Whatever will make the biggest SPLASH....and not hurt the apparent paper mache ego of an innocent and oblivious Jacurri Brown....before a YUGE bowl game in a baseball stadium on a weekday afternoon against a school people don't even remember is even in the B1G....attended by a large contingent of local Canes alumni in the tri-state area....that are such great fans of this program that they'll criticize the fans that didn't actually go to UM....even as the last home game they actually attended was 20 years ago when they were still in school.

He will announce his transfer to Miami at 1530 on 12/30. 30 minutes before the FSU beatdown at the hands of UGA. It steals thunder away from the Noles just as they are about to get their **** pushed in. Mario is poetic like that......

At that point just wait until halftime of the national championship game. Or during the national anthem of the Super Bowl. Or have Pate announce it at the groundbreaking of South Florida's first Academy Sports.

Whatever will make the biggest SPLASH....and not hurt the apparent paper mache ego of an innocent and oblivious Jacurri Brown....before a YUGE bowl game in a baseball stadium on a weekday afternoon against a school people don't even remember is even in the B1G....attended by a large contingent of local Canes alumni in the tri-state area....that are such great fans of this program that they'll criticize the fans that didn't actually go to UM....even as the last home game they actually attended was 20 years ago when they were still in school.
You don’t make the biggest splash during those moments. Too much noise and while this is big it’s not Tom Brady to the bucs level big. See my other post but you’re on the right generally track, just take it down a step.

Advertisement
Advertisement
At this point I'm assuming he announces at or around the bowl game.
I could see same day as bowl game like Murphy with Duke.
Would also indicate that Howard and DJ are doing the same and explain Rodemaker and Nelson hitting the portal after getting the inside information.

Attachments

• IMG_6643.jpg
    IMG_6643.jpg
    811.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6644.jpg
    IMG_6644.jpg
    903.7 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
and it would be kind of insulting to Jacurri, no? Let's let the bowl game showcase Jacurri with no distractions.
I’ve said this multiple times and I’ve gotten laughed at. Not saying I’m right but it seems like it would be a situation that makes sense and very on par with the way Mario operates.

works out, my friends and i making the 7 hour drive to NY for the game.

ward news will probably drop while we're there so the drinking can really ensue

Advertisement
Same dudes that were saying we would be 15-20 recruiting class this year

Same dudes melting down about finishing 3rd in the state in recruiting

Same dudes that mocked the “best DL haul in the country” line over and over again

in here like:

IMG_2167.gif

Talking about timing my buddy and I always swore that Uif released the statement about Spurrier leaving them to take away from Miami winning the title vs Nebraska. We heard about it on the plane back to Miami.

Mario is not desperate. Some here are desperate who can’t stop clicking this site
A coach that’s .500 in the ACC in two years isn’t desperate to find his QB and win 9+ games in 2024? Not sure about that chief.

Maybe desperate is a tad over the top, but he’s certainly determined and feeling some pressure from the lack of results. I think he’d be the first to tell you the first two years weren’t good enough.

I'm not sure why people are so stressed. When is the last time Dmoney, Cribby and Flo all said something was going to happen and then it didn't happen. In the grand scheme of things at this point long as we have our QB next month to enroll that's all that matters? If I remember correctly it was predicted we got Samson in the summer but he didn't commit until the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back