QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re such a pu$$y sometimes.
Season 19 Episode 13 GIF by The Simpsons

Advertisement
O
yep

jacurri has given this team 2 years of work for this moment. it changes absolutely nothing for our future to announce after the bowl game, announcing before would create a ton of buzz for the person who jacurri is going to be replaced by

jacurri knows we're getting a QB in the portal, but i suspect with how mindful Mario is in these types of situations (helping coaches, players, recruits find new homes) that he's letting jacurri have this stage and then we'll hear ward announce Friday - just my hunch
Mario really wants to win this bowl. He wants no distractions. I could be wrong. Like you I'm guessing

I’m just gonna throw this out there with no inside info.

PR wise you don’t do it on Christmas or in the middle of recruiting- distractions and noise.

You want a clear lane when the right audience is also engaged.

If you wanted to plan for the biggest moment to throw your balls on to the table to the college football world you would do it when much of that world is watching during bowl week peak without getting lost in the playoff games where you’d be in the noise again.

I think it’s on Thursday or one of the big games this weekend that’s not the playoffs.

There’s also been a freak out over ward yet no one has thought twice seemingly around Howard also not being official anywhere

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back