QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm not sure why people are so stressed. When is the last time Dmoney, Cribby and Flo all said something was going to happen and then it didn't happen. In the grand scheme of things at this point long as we have our QB next month to enroll that's all that matters? If I remember correctly it was predicted we got Samson in the summer but he didn't commit until the end of the year.
About 2 weeks ago when they all said we had our qb. Now Miami may wind up with him in the end, but make no mistake, it'snot what they meant when they said it. It was all allegedly locked in then. Pretty sure they all claimed Gorlami was signing as well. Anyways I'm not here to try and disparage anyone, just saying that having all of them agree on something doesn't make it automatic

About 2 weeks ago when they all said we had our qb. Now Miami may wind up with him in the end, but make no mistake, it'snot what they meant when they said it. It was all allegedly locked in then. Pretty sure they all claimed Gorlami was signing as well. Anyways I'm not here to try and disparage anyone, just saying that having all of them agree on something doesn't make it automatic
Why are you gobbling on nuts

Advertisement
At that point just wait until halftime of the national championship game. Or during the national anthem of the Super Bowl. Or have Pate announce it at the groundbreaking of South Florida's first Academy Sports.

Whatever will make the biggest SPLASH....and not hurt the apparent paper mache ego of an innocent and oblivious Jacurri Brown....before a YUGE bowl game in a baseball stadium on a weekday afternoon against a school people don't even remember is even in the B1G....attended by a large contingent of local Canes alumni in the tri-state area....that are such great fans of this program that they'll criticize the fans that didn't actually go to UM....even as the last home game they actually attended was 20 years ago when they were still in school.
Ramadan Iftar GIF by Traveloka

A coach that’s .500 in the ACC in two years isn’t desperate to find his QB and win 9+ games in 2024? Not sure about that chief.

Maybe desperate is a tad over the top, but he’s certainly determined and feeling some pressure from the lack of results. I think he’d be the first to tell you the first two years weren’t good enough.
Probably enough pressure and determination to make winning the bowl game more of a priority. Which is why I could see a bowl game timeline making sense, especially if Mario has confidence that Ward will be at Miami.

Advertisement
im not gonna blame ward for wanting to commit on his own timeline. the real blame goes to the insiders for continuing these obvious click bait threads when it was clear his own dad said their expected timeline and before that said they werent in a hurry. cam ward or will howard or whoever the QB will be will announce when theyre ready. the board owner got what he wanted with the increased site traffic during the xmas holidays
Why would u blame them? Can’t you just ignore them and come back every week to check if it’s too much? I don’t get how so many people bust on insiders that provide great information.

We need a qb a long with him on the visit. Ward can have fun at those other schools he's talking too
Ever cross your mind they’re waiting until after the bowl game to announce? We announce now and others leave we don’t have a qb for the bowl game

Ever cross your mind they’re waiting until after the bowl game to announce? We announce now and others leave we don’t have a qb for the bowl game
You think Brown wasn't told that they were pursuing a portal qb? You don't think Brown was there when both Howard and Ward were on campus? Regardless of when they get a commitment, Brown was still playing in the bowl game lol

Advertisement
You think Brown wasn't told that they were pursuing a portal qb? You don't think Brown was there when both Howard and Ward were on campus? Regardless of when they get a commitment, Brown was still playing in the bowl game lol
I get it let’s hope the staff isn’t left looking dumb . Something is keeping us from not getting a qb by now . So it’s we already have one or staff is about to look like a complete dumb *** . I would think it’s A

I get it let’s hope the staff isn’t left looking dumb . Something is keeping us from not getting a qb by now . So it’s we already have one or staff is about to look like a complete dumb *** . I would think it’s A
Its been reported that we've been in contact with other qbs. Once the dead period ends, they very well might get some more visits

Advertisement
I don’t get all the JB talk. Honestly if he wants to portal out he needs some film, so it absolutely benefits him to play the bowl no matter what happens with Ward.
If JB was the guy, and he wanted to redshirt, he could’ve played in four games and still red shirted. So the fact that we went back to TVD, and with Emory for FSU doesn’t tell me JB is this hidden talent.
Ward is stalling for whatever reason. My guess is trying to extract more $, and not FSU. Maybe there’s a dark horse school communicating with him, or he’s just in no rush.

Yeah we believe that so we’re just waiting lol and letting everybody commit to other schools . Click bait
**** em run the wild cat all game with fletcher

Why would u blame them? Can’t you just ignore them and come back every week to check if it’s too much? I don’t get how so many people bust on insiders that provide great information.
it isnt great information if the entire thread sets up everyone else to blame the player when the player never said to the world this is my date. the information is literally nothing other than ward and howard visited which was nationally reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back