QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tin foil hat theory:

- Mario is all about perception and timing, and is very much invested in winning this bowl game.
- He feels letting news of Ward signing would create a bigger distraction to the team (especially Jacurri) than allowing it to simply remain an unknown at the moment.
- He and the Wards therefore agree to an announcement “around Christmas” that could be interpreted as “right after our bowl game.”

You can take me to the funny farm now. Lol
Love the positively!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wasn’t original time frame 1-2 weeks after his visits? 2-weeks puts it after game. Or did I miss another update from Ward camp after FSU visit??

Advertisement
Did you expect anything different from this staff? They constantly overplay their hand. I would have pivoted to Jefferson a week ago. Ward about to get a bag from SC. This is what the family was waiting out
meryl-streep-shut-up (1).gif

Advertisement
Wasn’t original time frame 1-2 weeks after his visits? 2-weeks puts it after game. Or did I miss another update from Ward camp after FSU visit??
No, Ward's dad is quoted as saying around Christmas is "kind of" his target date to decide not that he was forsure announcing on Christmas like some people believed.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back