QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Howard was supposed to be going to USCw last week, he did not.

Here is the actual facts at 9:53am. Eat

- Cam Ward has not officially announced where he is transferring to.
- Will Howard has not officially announced where he is transferring to.

If u want to have a meltdown now, these are the facts you are having a meltdown about. Live yo life

I want a qb last week also, but……

Advertisement
1703602648307.gif

Meltdown in 3..2..1..

It wouldn't even seem that long if you guys would quit hitting refresh, minute after minute. I hope you aren't this impatient with your wife and kids. Geez.

miami, ohio state, and USC all play bowl games in the next three days, don't think it would be a coincidence if some of these qbs announce AFTER the qb's that are about to be passed up immediately lead their teams in their respective bowl games

Will Howard was supposed to be going to USCw last week, he did not.

Here is the actual facts at 9:53am. Eat

- Cam Ward has not officially announced where he is transferring to.
- Will Howard has not officially announced where he is transferring to.

If u want to have a meltdown now, these are the facts you are having a meltdown about. Live yo life

I want a qb last week also, but……
The rumors were USC didn’t have money to pay a Howard. What makes you think they will have money for Ward?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Imo there is an agreed upon announcement date between both mario and ward camp. We just dont know the “why” for such date. I could buy into the after bowl game theory so team is locked in as is for bowl. It could be something significant date wise for the ward family as well.

It would make sense not to announce Ward to UM until after the bowl or during the bowl game. Imagine the publicity it would bring to the team . That would distract players especially our Qb.

Last edited:
Advertisement
so overdramtic like a kid on Christmas

- spend weeks on twitter bragging that he *knows* ward is coming and going to commit
- nothing has actually changed, we haven't lost ward yet
- because we didn't get a QB on his timeline, he's turning to a mope and creating a perception that the staff has screwed up
The worst.

im not gonna blame ward for wanting to commit on his own timeline. the real blame goes to the insiders for continuing these obvious click bait threads when it was clear his own dad said their expected timeline and before that said they werent in a hurry. cam ward or will howard or whoever the QB will be will announce when theyre ready. the board owner got what he wanted with the increased site traffic during the xmas holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back