QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m sure the ‘negotiations’ are ongoing but 96 hours of negotation? Feel pretty confident they have told Cam their limit and offer and Cam has asked for his extras. This is a ridiculous standoff if FSU isn’t close on the NIL offer and the NFL he’s for sure not a top QB1-5 for 2023x.

I’m sure the ‘negotiations’ are ongoing but 96 hours of negotation? Feel pretty confident they have told Cam their limit and offer and Cam has asked for his extras. This is a ridiculous standoff if FSU isn’t close on the NIL offer and the NFL he’s for sure not a top QB1-5 for 2023x.
Orrrr, there's a bonus involved for Cam to announce the morning of Signing Day? Several hours before the Chamanade signing ceremony?

It may be worth a "signing bonus" from the UM to Ward for him to do this if the Hecht can be assured by Jeremiah's people that Ward to Miami would be the tilt they would need to tilt him and others to the Canes and begin an avalanche of offensive skills talent to the Gables.

Just a thought. PROBABLY WILL NOT HAPPEN, but I wouldn't put anything past Mario at this point.

Advertisement
Orrrr, there's a bonus involved for Cam to announce the morning of Signing Day? Several hours before the Chamanade signing ceremony?

It may be worth a "signing bonus" from the UM to Ward for him to do this if the Hecht can be assured by Jeremiah's people that Ward to Miami would be the tilt they would need to tilt him and others to the Canes and begin an avalanche of offensive skills talent to the Gables.

Just a thought. PROBABLY WILL NOT HAPPEN, but I wouldn't put anything past Mario at this point.
That said, I still agree with Geo's assessment that Jeremiah Smith to OSU is still the favorite prop bet.

Advertisement
Live look at Mario tomorrow during press conference over top 5 class but every question is about where’s the QB

Angry Press Conference GIF by BabylonBee

Shodell has a thread on Miami ON3 site. He spoke to Ward's father tonight. He told him Christmas is still the date they are thinking and that nothing has happened to make them think it will be earlier. He says they are still "evaluating their options".

Translated: negotiating the best deal possible with whoever gives it to them..

Advertisement
Ward must be head and shoulders above their Howard eval. Only reason to get pulled around by your johnson this much if you truly had another option.

I understand that FSU is waiting in the wind for us to move on and it would be great for us if they pulled DJU and called it a day. But this kid and his family is waiting on something for the next 5-6 days to materialize that hasn’t already been thrown his way?

Meanwhile he could add a great deal more value by naming his school and helping them on the recruiting trail for esd. I feel like his value actually drops after tomorrow-December 22 when signing day ends. Good luck on waiting until Christmas. Not a smart move. Hopefully a cover at best.

Shodell has a thread on Miami ON3 site. He spoke to Ward's father tonight. He told him Christmas is still the date they are thinking and that nothing has happened to make them think it will be earlier. He says they are still "evaluating their options".

Translated: negotiating the best deal possible with whoever gives it to them..
Great so we really have to wait another week before we find out ! Fml

So let me get this straight. Other schools are making their QB portal commits public—including Oregon who has two portal QBs—yet we are purposefully keeping a commitment quiet (even though DMoney said that the staff was hoping for a commitment last week) so that we can “not tip our hand” when recruiting committed wide receivers (aka Smith) that EVERYBODY knows we are going hard after?
Mario can’t take a knee but he can keep a secret!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back