QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what QB is the most likely? It seems like Cam Ward is going to the NFL and Howard to USC. So the guy will be Kj Jefferson?

Advertisement
"It's just over the next dune."

"You said that two dunes ago."
No One Years GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
FWIW,

Geo just stated on his X spaces chat that he's still very confident in Ward signing with Miami. Says they are putting the finishing touches on the NIL deal.

We all know these guys can be wrong and things can change in a heartbeat, but since we're all dying of thirst in the desert......there's a half full room temperature water bottle.

FWIW,

Geo just stated on his X spaces chat that he's still very confident in Ward signing with Miami. Says they are putting the finishing touches on the NIL deal.

We all know these guys can be wrong and things can change in a heartbeat, but since we're all dying of thirst in the desert......there's a half full room temperature water bottle.
Thanks for the update. Hopefully we get some Steph and booty gifs soon fellas

Advertisement
FWIW,

Sure would help things along if they could announce something tonight, and I'm sure the staff is trying to make that happen.

I’m starting to think this going to be a signing day announcement/commitment. Builds interest, everyone will be talking about Miami and a top 5 class along with getting Ward. Maybe he wanted the big signing day moment that he didn’t get initially. *shrugs* Maybe Miami wanted all the attention on them tomorrow *shrugs* but then again Cristobal don’t strike me as the kind of guy that cares much about the spotlight.

So what QB is the most likely? It seems like Cam Ward is going to the NFL and Howard to USC. So the guy will be Kj Jefferson?
admittedly I haven't kept up with this thread with all the HS stuff going on.

I can't see ward going pro at all. his family will say it for leverage, but he wouldn't have done the visits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back