QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Guess DMoney was lying then to start this thread if everyone knew Ward to Miami was finalized.

lmao what does that have to do with what Cribby said? You disagreed with my post, and I showed where he said today Ward is coming. Stop being obtuse

And the OP was started on Wednesday. A lot can change.

I wonder if cam saw this go down last night....

IMG_1965.gif

Advertisement
Miami has always done well with a high level game manager at QB who understands offense (Kosar, Dorsey, Walsh, Erickson, Torretta) but doesnt have to have elite QB physical traits (Vinny).

All a good Miami QB needs to do is let the skill platers around him get the ball but be smart and capable enough to get it to the right person

Tua & most NFL QBs are game managers. People just haven't seen competent QB play in so long that they think QBs need to be superman in order to win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The interview his father gave ON3 wasn’t warm and fuzzy either. Said they won’t be rushed. Other schools in the mix still. Coaches know their timeline. Their timeline and Miami’s timeline are not the same.

Sounds like a battle of wills right now. Also don’t get the vibe from the way the father talks that Miami is standing out in any way.

He mentioned a trip to Auburn that they decided not to take tonight as well as Baylor, Nebraska and two others he declined to name

Also said it was Ward's decision to make by Monday or not

Advertisement
I get the feeling the only reason we are waiting is because neither Cam nor Howard wanted to commit.

I get the feeling a decision has already been made and the subterfuge is meant to create confusion before signing day.

I can't imagine Ward being this aloof with his process.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back