QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We about to do this Taulia thing again, huh

Sorry Home Alone GIF by filmeditor

Advertisement
Advertisement
Again, if you cannot convince a college age kid to play QB at Miami, while getting paid 2+ million for a year, just fold the program. Turn the IPF into a parking lot with a nice pickleball court

Advertisement
Worshipping a dictator who was directly responsible for killing many, many innocent Cubans makes your talents worthless.

But you do you, bruv.
You are going to lecture me on dictators?

I was born in Cuba pal. I know first-hand (unlike many who can only recite war stories) what it’s like.

Advertisement
Again, if you cannot convince a college age kid to play QB at Miami, while getting paid 2+ million for a year, just fold the program. Turn the IPF into a parking lot with a nice pickleball court
Are we the only team allowed to m use the portal? Are we the only Team that can give a kid rea$ons that includes NIL, playing opportunity & proven concept? I think we are on the Track as far as proven concept on field..but at the same time you’ve got schools USC with Lincoln Riley..proven offensive concepts year over year..the team Up north can sell come compete and be the reason why we made the playoffs after being “snubbed”..etc etc. Miami has a lot to sell an elite QB , so do other places..and the guys we are in on seem to be doing due diligence..& if fans have a issue with that then we are better off at the kids table taking chances on a tate Martell type

To recap the last 10 pages…

In and out sucks…maybe?
Culver’s was great but now sucks
Mia Khalifa really sucks
Bourdain used to suck Castro off
Our qb’s still suck

**** FSU
Kill Count Sums It Up GIF by Dead Meat James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back