QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Love how the burger chat is still going on despite some actual news with Howard visiting usc 😂 scrolling through and just reading like every 3rd message if I don’t see the words “in and out” or “five guys”

I don't eat fast food and that includes burger restaurants. There is nothing like a burger off my grill in the back yard made with steak sauce on them. Not only that but if you want a big mac backyard burger, then I have some thousand island dressing for you as well.
Ew Reaction GIF by Martha of Miami

I don't eat fast food and that includes burger restaurants. There is nothing like a burger off my grill in the back yard made with steak sauce on them. Not only that but if you want a big mac backyard burger, then I have some thousand island dressing for you as well.
Wait like A1 steak sauce? Why would you ruin any piece of meat with that trash?

Advertisement
Seeing in twitter that Howard is current at USC. Hope not true. Will Rogers just committed to Washington, so who’s left of interest.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Can some of you jokers PLEASE stay focused?!

My question is- How much weight is TVD gonna put on when he discovers Culver's Butter Burgers?

But I digress as this entire thread is going to be rendered moot when I take Gilbert's in Lauderdale national.
Gilbert’s is legit, great family owned place too, always good service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back