QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I heard Mia Khalifa offered to do a shoot with him if he signs with FSU. Can’t compete with that
Shame on you for stereotyping someone that says they were only in pọrn for like 6 months....yet somehow has 20000 hrs of hard-core content on the intrawebs.....or so I've been told.

I heard she thinks Checkers is the best fast food burger too.

Advertisement
people in here are way too emotional

howard and ward were always going to take visits

imo, it's more worrisome about Moore, Murphy, mccord, rogers all doing heavy visits and/or off the market because those are the solid backup options

now it's ward, howard, enticing someone to enter the portal, or rolling with what we got

imo, it's more worrisome about Moore, Murphy, mccord, all doing heavy visits and/or off the market because those are the solid backup options

now it's ward, howard, enticing someone to enter the portal, or rolling with what we got
Taulia and KJ Jefferson could still enter the portal.

Only problem is with those two, some schools not currently involved in the transfer portal QB frenzy (mainly Auburn) could get involved.

Until Howard or Ward pop elsewhere I'm going to remain calm. Feels like this ends with Howard-USC, DJU-FSU, Ward-Miami

imo, it's more worrisome about Moore, Murphy, mccord, all doing heavy visits and/or off the market because those are the solid backup options

NOT AN OPTION... we'll tamper before doing that.

Still have Pratt and Taulia as possible options...

No chance we roll into next year with Emory, Jacurri, and Judd as our only scholarship QBs.

Advertisement
NOT AN OPTION... we'll tamper before doing that.

Still have Pratt and Taulia as possible options...

No chance we roll into next year with Emory, Jacurri, and Judd as our only scholarship QBs.
why do you think taulia is an option? he's out of eligibility and doesn't have an approved waiver (that sometimes can take months even if he did get approved)

I heard Mia Khalifa offered to do a shoot with him if he signs with FSU. Can’t compete with that

I wouldn't advise it Cam.
26tOXgoz0WNQhwb04.gif

If you want your johnson looking like this, be my guest big dog.
Pnnfyao1uSA8OPOoCd.gif

why do you think taulia is an option? he's out of eligibility and doesn't have an approved waiver (that sometimes can take months even if he did get approved)
Just said "possible options" if something didn't work out with Ward/Howard.

Advertisement
He is not out of eligibility. He has one year left.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back