QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
IMG_6799.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let me fix my jargon. It is Dale's steak seasoning and is a liquid. I pour it on the patties on each side on the grill. They come out very tasty.
jake-gyllenhaal-no-way.gif

Nah, a steak only needs salt/pepper, and if on the lean or less flavorful side, baste it in butter/garlic/rosemary as it's seared. Deans imparts unwarranted flavor IMO, if you need the MSG just add it before cooking and save the Deans for chicken or lean pork.

View attachment 272251

Nah, a steak only needs salt/pepper, and if on the lean or less flavorful side, baste it in butter/garlic/rosemary as it's seared. Deans imparts unwarranted flavor IMO, if you need the MSG just add it before cooking and save the Deans for chicken or lean pork.
Dude was talking about burgers, and Dale's on burgers is the ******' truth.

Advertisement
Wtf is steak sauce?
There's no such thing. The only "dressing" of any kind that is appropriate for steak is chimichurri. That's it.

I don't consider salt, butter, or olive oil a dressing, but if you do, fine. Those pass.

But if these people are proclaiming A1 acceptable, that is fallcious, and I hereby call for their excommunication from The One True Church of Steak!

Aguante el asado papá!

There's no such thing. The only "dressing" of any kind that is appropriate for steak is chimichurri. That's it.

I don't consider salt, butter, or olive oil a dressing, but if you do, fine. Those pass.

But if these people are proclaiming A1 acceptable, that is fallcious, and I hereby call for their excommunication from The One True Church of Steak!

Aguante el asado papá!
I'm not against 'dressing' a steak - butter, bacon, blue-cheese etc or chimichurri for a tri-tip is game on. But a bottle of Dales?!? Nah.

PS Carnivores need their salt!

Advertisement
View attachment 272251

@TwentySix already caught it but yeah, don’t touch my steak. Do ones burgers as you please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back