QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can some of you jokers PLEASE stay focused?!

My question is- How much weight is TVD gonna put on when he discovers Culver's Butter Burgers?

But I digress as this entire thread is going to be rendered moot when I take Gilbert's in Lauderdale national.
Rendered moot?

Or rendered mute?

Advertisement
I still don’t understand why there has been any panic at this point, id get it if there was smoke about one of them close to committing elsewhere but its just been rumors and visits lol

In n Out is clear. Best burger and great price. Only people with vendettas against the west coast think otherwise!
As someone that maintains homes on both coasts I'll never understand the obsession with in & out... Granted, I'm not huge on fast food. But to me I see no difference between them and some basic chains burgers & the fries just suck ***. Add on to that the whole waiting in a line that's usually around the corner and it's madness to want that. West coast swears by it though.

Always want to try one of those, they don't sell it in Europe.
My friend is in charge of Pabst in the Northeast, I can get cases for free and I choose to say I’m good. What I miss is Birra Messina which is Birra Dello Stretto. Can’t get that in the US just Morretti and Peroni. It’s nostalgic for me spending my summers in Reggio Calabria and taking the Traghetto over to Messina for some Arancini.

Advertisement
My friend is in charge of Pabst in the Northeast, I can get cases for free and I choose to say I’m good. What I miss is Birra Messina which is Birra Dello Stretto. Can’t get that in the US just Morretti and Peroni. It’s nostalgic for me spending my summers in Reggio Calabria and taking the Traghetto over to Messina for some Arancini.
Birra Messina is VERY good indeed. Moretti and Peroni are just entry-level beers, not a lot of quality. I'm more of a red wine guy though, since I was born and raised in the middle of Chianti.

As someone that maintains homes on both coasts I'll never understand the obsession with in & out... Granted, I'm not huge on fast food. But to me I see no difference between them and some basic chains burgers & the fries just suck ***. Add on to that the whole waiting in a line that's usually around the corner and it's madness to want that. West coast swears by it though.
Preach. To me in and out is just a dry *** Wendy’s burger that they try to make you feel better about customizing it with different toppings and the animal style version.

Advertisement
Preach. To me in and out is just a dry *** Wendy’s burger that they try to make you feel better about customizing it with different toppings and the animal style version.
Put me down as another that thinks In and Out is completely overrated. I remember after the first time going being like

What The Wtf GIF by Justin

So many people told me it was the best thing ever and it wasn’t. Just a run of the mill fast food place.

In n out is overhyped, it’s all for the gram.

Advertisement
I still don’t understand why there has been any panic at this point, id get it if there was smoke about one of them close to committing elsewhere but its just been rumors and visits lol
I'll speak for myself. I'm not panicked just concerned. Liken it to driving in South Florida without insurance. Getting from point A to point B most of the time, you'll be fine BUT that one time you're not covered and you get in an accident, you're f**ked. That's all I'm saying. Mario is operating without insurance or in this case, assurance. He'll probably be fine and get Ward but what is the fallback plan IF Ward goes elsewhere and Howard goes to USC? No other QB has taken a visit, at least not to my knowledge. It's extremely risky is all. I feel there is something we don't know and we'll get Cam when all is said and done, but it is an uneasy situation.

This is like watching episodes of Oak Island. Why waste your time. Just wait a week and fast forward to the last episode. Is what it is.
A tweet? From Dennis Smith? Could this be related to the recruit who's about to announce their commitment?

Advertisement
A Five Guys burger is better than an In N Out burger. In N Out gets mentioned more in movies so it's got the reputation.

Also deep dish pizza isn't pizza, it's cheese and meat soup.
dave chappelle what GIF
Deep dish pizza, is a fuccin casserole. Yeen gotta run bruh. Stand on that ****, lol. Say it wit yo chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back