QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Competitive NIL.... means they couldn't match Miami's offer.
Poor broke b^tches ain’t got no money..

1702737189025.gif

Advertisement
To me I think the exclusivity of it blinds people. Californians worship it because it’s not available to others. People visiting wait for it and convince themselves it’s better than it is because of the legend. The worst thing for the chain will be to expand nationally because truthfully, it’s not that much better than other chains

I live in Texas and we have several In and Outs around where I live. Not bad but not worth the hype either. Whataburger is much better

Advertisement
From the FSU side on Ward

Florida State hosted blue-chip quarterback target Cameron Ward on Thursday and Friday, with the Texas native and Incarnate Word/Washington State transfer taking in his second official visit of the week after spending a similar amount of time at Miami.

One aspect of the visit that I felt was huge going into it: It was going to be as much about Ward answering questions for FSU as it was FSU answering questions for Ward. Both parties want to make sure this could be a good fit – DJ Uiagalelei arrived to Tallahassee for his official visit late on Friday and gets to campus in the late morning-early afternoon, so FSU has options as it vets what to do at QB – and I am confident that the exit concluded with each side feeling very comfortable with other.

That’s huge.

Various sources from FSU’s side expressed that Ward was attentive, thoughtful, and asked a ton of questions (in a good way). I believe that the staff generally loved what it saw from Ward regarding how he carried himself.

As for the Ward perspective, we’re hoping to get up with him today. There were meetings ongoing between Ward and FSU well into Friday evening, and he left very early on Saturday morning to head home to the Houston area. But early feedback we’ve received is that FSU believes it checked off the boxes needed to be in legitimate competition for Ward.

Miami apparently felt good following its OV with Ward, and FSU seems to be in a similar boat. And with a potential OV still to go for Ward – we’ll see if that happens, and if so, where – this recruitment has the potential to be fun down the stretch.

But my big takeaway: FSU likes Ward, a lot. I wasn’t sure that would totally be the case exiting the OV, so that’s a significant data point in my mind. My inclination is that the feeling is reciprocated.

Florida State hosted blue-chip quarterback target Cameron Ward on Thursday and Friday, with the Texas native and Incarnate Word/Washington State transfer taking in his second official visit of the week after spending a similar amount of time at Miami.

One aspect of the visit that I felt was huge going into it: It was going to be as much about Ward answering questions for FSU as it was FSU answering questions for Ward. Both parties want to make sure this could be a good fit – DJ Uiagalelei arrived to Tallahassee for his official visit late on Friday and gets to campus in the late morning-early afternoon, so FSU has options as it vets what to do at QB – and I am confident that the exit concluded with each side feeling very comfortable with other.

That’s huge.

Various sources from FSU’s side expressed that Ward was attentive, thoughtful, and asked a ton of questions (in a good way). I believe that the staff generally loved what it saw from Ward regarding how he carried himself.

As for the Ward perspective, we’re hoping to get up with him today. There were meetings ongoing between Ward and FSU well into Friday evening, and he left very early on Saturday morning to head home to the Houston area. But early feedback we’ve received is that FSU believes it checked off the boxes needed to be in legitimate competition for Ward.

Miami apparently felt good following its OV with Ward, and FSU seems to be in a similar boat. And with a potential OV still to go for Ward – we’ll see if that happens, and if so, where – this recruitment has the potential to be fun down the stretch.

But my big takeaway: FSU likes Ward, a lot. I wasn’t sure that would totally be the case exiting the OV, so that’s a significant data point in my mind. My inclination is that the feeling is reciprocated.
These arrogant ***** are hilarious

I'll speak for myself. I'm not panicked just concerned. Liken it to driving in South Florida without insurance. Getting from point A to point B most of the time, you'll be fine BUT that one time you're not covered and you get in an accident, you're f**ked. That's all I'm saying. Mario is operating without insurance or in this case, assurance. He'll probably be fine and get Ward but what is the fallback plan IF Ward goes elsewhere and Howard goes to USC? No other QB has taken a visit, at least not to my knowledge. It's extremely risky is all. I feel there is something we don't know and we'll get Cam when all is said and done, but it is an uneasy situation.
Yea i understand this being a concern for sure but mario doesn’t seem like someone who would not have a backup plan if this doesn’t work out, i think he’s prepared especially with this being the main focus right now.

Anything can happen but i think with how aggressive we’ve been and the rumored numbers we are offering by respectable posters i think we in a good spot right now. It says something when both ward and howard’s first visit is here lol that tells me we ready to drop a huge bag and that’s usually what wins out these days

Advertisement
View attachment 272251

Nah, a steak only needs salt/pepper, and if on the lean or less flavorful side, baste it in butter/garlic/rosemary as it's seared. Deans imparts unwarranted flavor IMO, if you need the MSG just add it before cooking and save the Deans for chicken or lean pork.
You obviously haven't tried it. You know what they say, Don't knock it until you try it. Never got a complaint, only compliments at tailgates where I make plenty of them. Obviously, way good enough for your Canes Football brethren, but not good enough for you. LMFAO

That’s huge.

sounds like they are not too confident. Imo ward is not going pro and will choose between Miami and FSU. Obviously I am a Miami fan but context clues tell me he will pick Miami over over FSU because money, location, roster, and coaching. FSU had a good record last year but Miamis crappy QBs put up bigger stats. Gotta take a step back and see Miami is clearly on the rise and was a QB away from being a top 10 team and FSU has peaked and will now decline.

Advertisement
I’ve asked 2 people the last couple days that are most familiar with auburn.. because I’m not.. no one expects them to take a transfer QB.
I have a media friend that covers Auburn. They're definitely sniffing around the quarterbacks. Payton Thorne is solid but has a limited ceiling and they've got a huge NIL backing this offseason for Freeze.

Advertisement
You obviously haven't tried it. You know what they say, Don't knock it until you try it. Never got a complaint, only compliments at tailgates where I make plenty of them. Obviously, way good enough for your Canes Football brethren, but not good enough for you. LMFAO
My father in law used to use it a lot. I tried a bottle once, meh. Much better ways to flavor to poultry and pork.

Reactions: ben
They complimented your free food? Wow

I bet you think strippers like you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back