QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if LA restaurants are the best in the world, why does he think a fast food burger is the best cuisine there? šŸ§
Anthony Bourdin thought it was too

• Looking
Reactions: ben
Advertisement
We can land all the Armondo Blount of the world and it wonā€™t mean **** if Mario canā€™t get the QB situation right. I cannot believe we got played like that, I still have hope. A little.
Got played like what? You have no idea what is actually happening or who, if anyone, got played. Why do people make up scenarios and then run with them?

Both of them have **** fries. The burgers at shake shack are more expensive because itā€™s better beef. Itā€™s the same proprietor that Danny Meyer uses for gramercy tavern.
Shake shack is twice the price! It's not THAT much better. The price difference should also put them in completely different categories. Shake Shack is with Five Guys (which I think Five Guys is better)

I weirdly put a lot of emphasis into the veggies and sauce on a burger and I think that's where In-n-Out is superior. We gonna have to agree to disagree!

Reactions: ben
Advertisement
Got played like what? You have no idea what is actually happening or who, if anyone, got played. Why do people make up scenarios and then run with them?
Well, when there is an information void, people will fill in the blanks.............human nature at work!

Advertisement
I don't eat fast food and that includes burger restaurants. There is nothing like a burger off my grill in the back yard made with steak sauce on them. Not only that but if you want a big mac backyard burger, then I have some thousand island dressing for you as well.

Better get going for tomorrow and Sunday befor dead period
It might work out but Howard is at USC with a proven offensive guru and if Ward f***s us for Florida State or Ohio state then what? What is the plan then? Do I think we get Ward, yes. But in case I'm wrong, then what? That's all I'm saying, there is A LOT of faith in some 22 year olds looking for a huge bag and to improve their draft stock.

Advertisement
I canā€™t believe the QB situation turned me into a mope. **** me.

star wars GIF

Advertisement
the adding the part about choosing a school he hasn't visited tells me hes waiting on another school to up their offer and using us and FSU as leverage. my guess is OSU. id move on to Howard and call it a day if Howard isnt also waiting on USC
Heā€™s at usc

Letā€™s hope we donā€™t see the ā€œUM is as shocked as we are. So and so said they were comingā€ post.

Can some of you jokers PLEASE stay focused?!

My question is- How much weight is TVD gonna put on when he discovers Culver's Butter Burgers?

But I digress as this entire thread is going to be rendered moot when I take Gilbert's in Lauderdale national.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back