QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I wonder why…
Prepare Season 7 GIF by Game of Thrones

Man is standing in the paint. I like it.

Advertisement
USC still has Malachi Nelson to compete with right? Riley risks Nelson transferring after spring if he loses the starting spot. I doubt he's promising the starting spot to Howard or he could lose Nelson before spring ball.
You think they flew Howard out there to tell him he will have to compete with a kid who hasn't played CFB during his last chance to play cfb? Read that back. Does that sound logical to you?

Advertisement
USC still has Malachi Nelson to compete with right? Riley risks Nelson transferring after spring if he loses the starting spot. I doubt he's promising the starting spot to Howard or he could lose Nelson before spring ball.
He's perfectly fine with losing Nelson or he wouldn't of even brought in Howard to begin with.

Advertisement
We can land all the Armondo Blount of the world and it won’t mean **** if Mario can’t get the QB situation right. I cannot believe we got played like that, I still have hope. A little.
Most people are ok with blount due to Nole tears. I think deep down most of us knows recruits like him don't end up doing well in the future.

Advertisement
Prepare Season 7 GIF by Game of Thrones

Man is standing in the paint. I like it.
I rather just stand on my shi and if I take an L it is what it is. I havent heard anything other then confidence despite the timeline getting pushed back. He's not getting a better $ package anywhere else. Ill vibe until I hear something different. Im not an insider, just lucky in this rare and particular case. Lets check back Monday morning..

You think they flew Howard out there to tell him he will have to compete with a kid who hasn't played CFB during his last chance to play cfb? Read that back. Does that sound logical to you?
I guess I was more asking and kind of surprised that he'd be willing to give up/lose Malachi already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back